Howe’s Hawker Hurricane Goal Machines vs. Selles’ Sputtering Spitfire Spunkbubbles.

Monkeys Fist

7 minutes ago, ewerk said:

13 goals in a week. Last season it took us three months to do that.

To be fair, we were an awful fan base back then and it was all our fault.

Some people might say but the fans are the same and it is the manager who changed. However, that is just testament to how horrible we are as fans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

3 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

To be fair, we were an awful fan base back then and it was all our fault.

Some people might say but the fans are the same and it is the manager who changed. However, that is just testament to how horrible we are as fans.

Do you remove your underwear before talking out of your arsehole? 

• Haha 4

Credit to Howe here mind. That's a few games now he's rescued by making good decisions at the right moments. As far as I'm concerned he's world class.

A step closer now, a banana skin averted. We've got this.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Credit to Howe here mind. That's a few games now he's rescued by making good decisions at the right moments. As far as I'm concerned he's world class.

A step closer now, a banana skin averted. We've got this.

I think this is spot on. I was not too impressed with his subs when he was first here, which shows how hard he has had to work to get the squad up to speed, however,  even this is a strength now.

I still don't know who I would have wanted to be our manager but it certainly wasn't Howe. I am so pleased that a mere pleb, like myself, is not allowed to make important decisions. I absolutely love Howe and I am so excited to see where he is going to take us.

• Like 5

Great news about Longstaff. How much he's missed when he's not playing should be obvious to everyone now. Despite Arsenal's downturn in form we'll need him on the pitch next Sunday. 

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Great news about Longstaff. How much he's missed when he's not playing should be obvious to everyone now. Despite Arsenal's downturn in form we'll need him on the pitch next Sunday. 

Not great about Lascelles, leave us with hardly any cover and he wont get a swansong before he's fucked off.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

It’s insane how, if we have a bad first half, you know for a fact that we’ll be unreal in the second half. And if we have a good first half, the game is won :lol: 

Like a proper CL pedigree team. Unbelievable Howe has done this in a year or so. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

No one outside of the current top 4 is getting to 67. FACT!

Hope you’re right. We have a pretty tough run in and theirs looks a piece of piss.

I think they’ll get to 71 so we need at least 2 wins.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Hope you’re right. We have a pretty tough run in and theirs looks a piece of piss.

Well it's not like you to catastrophise so this has really got me worried.

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Well it's not like you to catastrophise so this has really got me worried.

We are playing Arsenal and Brighton at home as well , plus Chelsea on the last day when probably half of their squad (approx. 250 players) are thinking about new clubs.

• Haha 6

24 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

We’ve won 8 of our last 9 games, we will be massively up for the games against Brighton and Arsenal, plus we play a few of the bottom half scrubs (Leicester, Chelsea, and Leeds). If you think Liverpool will win every game why not us? 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Lads, thanks i’m not one to get carried away but we’re finishing top 4. End of 

I think to rubber stamp it one more win needed........but never mind 4th I want 3rd place

• Like 1

Just now, Surreymag said:

It was a good turnaround second half so I believe.I will once again look forward to MOD. I am really looking forward to the Arsenal game. It should be a cracker.

Don’t you be be getting too excited there. :lol:

• Haha 3