Howe’s Hawker Hurricane Goal Machines vs. Selles’ Sputtering Spitfire Spunkbubbles.

Monkeys Fist

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It really illustrates how bad Anthony Gordon was.

That's a bit harsh. We were loads better once we had Wilson as a target but they also came out like they were desperately clinging to that lead from the start (no doubt Eddie told us to throw everything at them early to set the tone).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OTF said:

That's a bit harsh. We were loads better once we had Wilson as a target but they also came out like they were desperately clinging to that lead from the start (no doubt Eddie told us to throw everything at them early to set the tone).

Super Freak Flirting GIF by Rick James

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

It’s insane how, if we have a bad first half, you know for a fact that we’ll be unreal in the second half. And if we have a good first half, the game is won :lol: Have we ever scored more goals in a week?

Wilson now holds the record for most goals in a month for us (8).Great British Baking Show GIF by PBS

• Haha 6

Great 2nd half, bed time in Australia.

Anthony 'Headless Chook' Gordon, 0 goals, 0 assists, constantly in the middle of the pitch getting in Isaks way. He is shite and will be playing in the Championship in the next 3 years.

Goodnight. 

• Haha 2

Just now, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Anthony 'Headless Chook' Gordon, 0 goals, 0 assists, constantly in the middle of the pitch getting in Isaks way. He is shite and will be playing in the Championship in the next 3 years.

Goodnight. 

:lol: He hit the post and got into decent positions. He's not had any game time at all really :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That's the CL wrapped up I reckon, nobody will catch us now and we'll still obtain more points before the season's end. Off you go Spitfire lads, enjoy the Mackems, I don't fancy their tip is quite as a good an away trip. 

Now just need a nice draw between the scousers and Spuds. Relentless is the only word to describe us in the second half. I feel bad for Gordon. He looks short on confidence and missing those two chances won't have helped, but I'm confident that Howe will turn around his confidence and form given time. And not to belabour my earlier point about Bruno, but I think that might be his worst performance for us, or it was at least up there when compared to his usual high standards. Not losing the ball in dangerous areas is something that Howe can work with him on of course. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Goodnight. 

Get your hairnet on and get to bed, Captain Cornrows.

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Goodnight. 

Champions League confirmed, 13 goals in a week, rampant once more.

”Excuse me, guys. But our signing who is bedding in is not as good as my best friend who has fucked his cheesestrings, sorry, hamstrings, once more.”

• Haha 6
  • Jaysus... 1

5 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Goodnight. 

You must have a hell of a lag on your stream- You know he’s not at Everton anymore, aye? 
Seriously though, as Wykiki says, he’s barely had a chance on the pitch so far, give him the summer to get Eddied and we’ll looking at a different player next season. 

• Like 3