Eddie “ Eagle-Eyed Action Man, with Gripping Hands” Howe’s Unstoppable Force vs Playmobil Heed’s Perennial Bottle Arse(nal)’s. Sun 7th May. Saint James’es’s Park. 16:30h.

Monkeys Fist

Not to labour the point but to put it another way, we have almost as much chance of overtaking Arsenal, as Liverpool do of catching us. And if we win on Sunday, we will actually have a higher chance of the former.

Mind you this change to being a successful team has been so sudden that I can see why people are struggling with it :lol:

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Not to labour the point but to put it another way, we have almost as much chance of overtaking Arsenal, as Liverpool do of catching us. And if we win on Sunday, we will actually have a higher chance of the former.

Mind you this change to being a successful team has been so sudden that I can see why people are struggling with it :lol:

Now that would be fucking hilarious. We win all our games and Arsenal go Full Spursy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

WRONG. We only need one more point to guarantee Champions League football. I was told so by some infallible oracle only last week, he definitely wasn't a bullshitting bluffer talking out of his arse.

And have I been proven wrong? Or have you succumbed to the Liverpool will win all their games bullshit too, you dirty fucking rag and bone man?

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

And have I been proven wrong? Or have you succumbed to the Liverpool will win all their games bullshit too, you dirty fucking rag and bone man?

So if us & Liverpool both win our next games we’ve qualified for the champions league? 

image.gif.35cc2ba3486e1583029244fabf56eb47.gif

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This is a case where you're technically wrong but intellectually correct, so I'm on your side here. Ridiculous the amount of bedwetting still going on, the stench of ammonia is overpowering, worse than a care home.

Edited by Renton

7 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

So if us & Liverpool both win our next games we’ve qualified for the champions league? 

image.gif.35cc2ba3486e1583029244fabf56eb47.gif

Listen dipshits. I said that 66 points would be enough for CL.

At the time I said it, you were all crying and hugging each other over 4 teams - Spurs, Villa, Brighton and Liverpool. Villa were a particular concern for you because you didn't have the FUCKING BRAINS to see past what was just a run of form, despite my best efforts to prove this with the much-derided-by-the-thickos stats.

I've since been proven correct on Spurs and Villa (your new second favourite team) who now can't get more than 66 points.

I will very likely be proven correct about Liverpool and Brighton too.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Listen dipshits. I said that 66 points would be enough for CL.

At the time I said it, you were all crying and hugging each other over 4 teams - Spurs, Villa, Brighton and Liverpool. Villa were a particular concern for you because you didn't have the FUCKING BRAINS to see past what was just a run of form, despite my best efforts to prove this with the much-derided-by-the-thickos stats.

I've since been proven correct on Spurs and Villa (your new second favourite team) who now can't get more than 66 points.

I will very likely be proven correct about Liverpool and Brighton too.

You won’t find a post from me bricking it about Liverpool or anyone else

You said we’d beat Villa.. wrong…

You said Villas run would end .... well yeah fucking obviously it would at some point Einstein :lol: 

We’ll see if they get back on track at the weekend at Molineaux… I was genuinely interested in how Villa would do after you’d given us the spiel about how their run was actually not as good as ours. Am perfectly aware some stats suggest things you can’t see with your own eyes. This appears the be the case here, so like cheers :good: 

Now pretty please with sugar on, your most esteeemed royal cuntishness, answer my question….. if us and the scousers both win our next games we’re guaranteed top four, right?  :D

• Haha 2

Nope, until Liverpool slip up we need 72 points to guarantee CL (or 71 if we retain our superior GD)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrBass said:

Nope, until Liverpool slip up we need 72 points to guarantee CL (or 71 if we retain our superior GD)

But but but but..  spreadsheet dude said we’d need 67 points for Champions League? 🤔

• Haha 5

Fucking hell. I'm saying they won't get more than 66.

But CLEARLY we won't find that out following the results of the next match.

Is this REALLY your big attempt at a gotcha moment? :lol:

• Haha 2

I wouldn’t be surprised if Liverpool get closer to 70 points than 66. I just think we’ll get more.

it’d be nice if we get it all tied up by winning our next three games, if only to end this tedious discussion 

• Haha 5

58 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Fucking hell. I'm saying they won't get more than 66.

But CLEARLY we won't find that out following the results of the next match.

Is this REALLY your big attempt at a gotcha moment? :lol:

You said we’d get top 4 on 66 or 67, regardless of which one if we beat Arsenal we’ll have 68. What am I missing? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Its not a gotcha, am just keeping you honest :good: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

You said we’d get top 4 on 66 or 67, regardless of which one if we beat Arsenal we’ll have 68. What am I missing? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Its not a gotcha, am just keeping you honest :good: 

We now cut to live footage of PL outside Gemmill’s house…

image.jpeg.3d98705f2b39ef9e862d0b0846fa28cd.jpeg

• Haha 4

A little look at a couple of their forums suggests they aren't all that confident coming into this one.

Main gripes seem to be central defence looking a but threadbare and that without Partey their midfield would be Xhaka, Odegaard and Jorginho and our midfield three would be so much faster and stronger that they'll just get overrun.

I like both of those things.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

A little look at a couple of their forums suggests they aren't all that confident coming into this one.

Main gripes seem to be central defence looking a but threadbare and that without Partey their midfield would be Xhaka, Odegaard and Jorginho and our midfield three would be so much faster and stronger that they'll just get overrun.

I like both of those things.

Sounds like CT's methodology

• Haha 2