Eddie “ Eagle-Eyed Action Man, with Gripping Hands” Howe’s Unstoppable Force vs Playmobil Heed’s Perennial Bottle Arse(nal)’s. Sun 7th May. Saint James’es’s Park. 16:30h.

Monkeys Fist

21 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Longstaff out would be a big blow. Winning the midfield battle is the key and he is essential  

Assume we'd have Bruno, Willock, Joelinton starting there if hes out which is still good enough to win that fight. 

Probably means Gordon starts on the left with Isak or Wilson introduced later on

• Like 1

I do think it showed a bit in the first half v Southampton that Bruno missed Longstaff. Because they’ve developed such a good understanding in terms of Longstaff covering when Bruno goes forward etc. Agree with Andrew though that we should still be able to more than compete in that area. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

need to go with isak and wilson from the beginning, bring on the King in the 2nd half 

Prince Charles GIF

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

Assume we'd have Bruno, Willock, Joelinton starting there if hes out which is still good enough to win that fight. 

Probably means Gordon starts on the left with Isak or Wilson introduced later on

yeah, hopefully. We’ve really missed him in the games he was out for recently. Goes to show how well he does the less spectacular stuff. I think he covers more ground than anyone else, freeing Joe and Bruno up to go forward more. 

Mikel Arteta has revealed that Arsenal could be without both William Saliba and Gabriel Magalhaes for their crucial clash against Newcastle on Sunday.

The Magpies are looking to solidify their spot in third in the Premier League table, while the Gunners are looking to keep up the pressure on Manchester City in the title race.

The absence of both Saliba and Gabriel will likely mean a centre-back pairing of Jakub Kiwior and Rob Holding, something that won’t inspire the Emirates faithful.

When asked for injury updates in his pre-match press conference, Arteta said: “We will have to see tomorrow how Gabriel is, but yeah he could not finish the game so that was a big sign for us. We’ll have to see how he is tomorrow.”

On Saliba, he added: “Not a lot of progress. He’s feeling better every day but he’s not been able still to have any activity around the first team so we don’t expect him to be with us.”

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Eddie talking about Expected Goals in his Arsenal press conference. ONE IN THE EYE for the thick cunts on here.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

6b85347c9d6c473ec32899fe8fc3704b.jpg

:lol:

• Haha 6

Hope the extra drinking time makes it a tremendous atmosphere today. Think if we can do our get at them quick thing, we just may come away with all three.

I can’t make my mind up between Joe out left to add a bit of grit or Isak out left to terrify them. Suppose it depends how Sean is doing.

3-2

• Jaysus... 1

Assuming Longstaff came through training OK, I think he'll play and it'll be Wilson up front. It's not a muscle injury so Howe doesn't need to worry about it getting worse, and his cardio is off the charts so no need to worry about lack of training.

If he's not fit though, I hope we start with Isak on the left.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Hope the extra drinking time makes it a tremendous atmosphere today. Think if we can do our get at them quick thing, we just may come away with all three.

I can’t make my mind up between Joe out left to add a bit of grit or Isak out left to terrify them. Suppose it depends how Sean is doing.

3-2

Well that's us knacked then

• Haha 5

30 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Assuming Longstaff came through training OK, I think he'll play and it'll be Wilson up front. It's not a muscle injury so Howe doesn't need to worry about it getting worse, and his cardio is off the charts so no need to worry about lack of training.

If he's not fit though, I hope we start with Isak on the left.

Wilson to start ahead of Isak? Big call