Eddie “ Eagle-Eyed Action Man, with Gripping Hands” Howe’s Unstoppable Force vs Playmobil Heed’s Perennial Bottle Arse(nal)’s. Sun 7th May. Saint James’es’s Park. 16:30h.

Monkeys Fist

Just watching highlights of the 4-4 on YouTube. You just know that if that happened now VAR would find a way to ruin that last goal. Not to disallow it, but a review just to suck all the joy out of the moment.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Tom said:

That's outrageous to be honest, I mean who serves Guinness in what can only be described as a jug.

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 5

17 minutes ago, Tom said:

If I was Adam P I'd be extwemewy wuwwied if I saw that.

• Haha 7

10 minutes ago, Rosco said:

Nerves have got the better of me I'd take a draw now........just downing our 2nd pint in the Hotspur 

You’ll be fine by kick-off. :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'm not as confident in this one as I was for Man U and Spurs games

Hold on, I distinctly remember you predicting Spurs would turn us over you absolute nappy filler!

• Haha 5

57 minutes ago, Rosco said:

Nerves have got the better of me I'd take a draw now........just downing our 2nd pint in the Hotspur 

Sharing pints? The cost of living crisis really is biting

• Haha 3

Longstaff is going to be a big miss, but hopefully we take advantage of Saliba still being missing, and perhaps Gabriel isn't 100%. Then again I heard that the new centre back that Arteta replaced Holding with played very well the other week. 

• Like 2

I salute Eddie’s bravery. I think we’d all like to see Wilson and Isak together from the start. Shame about longstaff. I’d rather have him instead of willock mopping up behind that very attacking front three 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 1

been parked up in the van the last few days on the west side of windermere, was hoping right up till about 10 this morning that a ticket would crop up so I could make the dash eastwards, up it hasn't happened.  :(

done a 5 mile dog walk to the ambleside tavern, which would you believe is in ambleside?! got about 6 tv's here and there's folk in newcastle tops dotted about all over the pub, not an arsenal one to be seen. I'm taking that as an omen for nil to playmobil heed's north london cunts. 

howay the lads!   :)

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

How much influence will playmobil heed have on the officials today? Key player for them

If he dares step out of his area, Eddie will set the Staffordshire Bull Tindall on him. 

• Haha 1