jurgen klopp..... classless cunt.

thebrokendoll

[quote]"I know he [Tierney] is not doing it intentionally but we have a history, you cannot deny that”[\quote]

Cant even apologise properly. There’s the evidence you need that he’s only apologised because he’s been told to by the PR squad 

I never paid him any mind until our match down there this season, at which point I saw what a psychopathic cunt he is. He's Bundy in a baseball cap, let him come up here and try hack a head Geordie off and bite a Geordie arse. I'll put him in a sleeper.

• Haha 5

The history between Klopp and Tierney 

In 2020 Tierney reportedly told Klopp to "get over it" after the referee admitted he had missed a foul on Georginio Wijnaldum in a game against Aston Villa.

—- 

Fucking hell.  That’s outrageous behaviour from Tierney and fully deserving of starting a personal feud.

Happy Christian Bale GIF

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Charged by FA, touchline ban hopefully, LiVARpool fans crying bias on Twitter, you couldn’t make it up 😂😂😂

Arteta should be keeping him company mind

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

He knows it’s not happening, this is just a massive power play…..just wait till a shite VAR call goes in LFCs favour, he’ll look an even bigger bell end than he does now :cuppa: 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 2

The only difference I see here is that the VAR official called the goal and the on field ref misinterpreted the communication and restarted the game.

The rest of the other 14 apologies are VAR officials actually just getting the decisions wrong.

Edited by Holden McGroin

8 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

The only difference I see here is that the VAR official called the goal and the on field ref misinterpreted the communication and restarted the game.

The rest of the other 14 apologies are VAR officials actually just getting the decisions wrong.

Nah its the other way round for this one.

The onfield ref gave offside. The VAR checked it dead quickly, saw it was obviously onside but mistakenly thought that the onfield ref had given a goal.

So they checked it really quick, saw it was onside and said "check complete" thinking the goal had been given.

The ref thought that the VAR team were confirming that his offside was correct, so restarted the game.

That's why the bloke keeps saying "original decision was offside" and the dope VAR keeps not fucking understanding why he's being told this until it's too late.

So basically onfield mistake AND off field mistake.

Edited by Gemmill
  • Like 4

Absolutely criminal inattention by the VAR to not know what the onfield decision was prior to beginning his check.

But it's still just a refereeing error, whether it happened onfield or in the VAR bunker. You don't get replays for that.

• Like 2

This whole thing could be sorted by an amended process. Instead of yes or no calls on the decisions, just state definitively what the actual outcome is. So instead of 'yes that's correct' or whatever, you say 'Goal'. And this is what is then passed to the on field officials. There is no possible way that then gets misinterpreted.

More widely than that, the officials clearly don't know what the recourse is if something like this happens - that's another procedural failure that needs to be addressed. How do we make this right in the immediate aftermath if it happens in future can absolutely be part of the conversation here.

For me though, that's as far as this goes - what can we learn from it, how can we minimise the chance of it happening, on we go.

Which is in itself a communication breakdown. The outcome of should be that there are clear guidelines for what is said in the circumstances. Not ‘check complete’. But a clear ‘Not offside. Goal should be awarded.’ Or something similar and the reverse where applicable. That should be the lesson learnt. But in essence it’s no different to dozens of other mistakes that have cost a team a potentially crucial goal, in terms of the outcome. After initially being calm and sensible in the wake of it he’s returned to type and is being a ridiculous cunt again 

Edit: was replying to Gemmill. Fully agree, Rayvin 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Which is in itself a communication breakdown. The outcome of should be that there are clear guidelines for what is said in the circumstances. Not ‘check complete’. But a clear ‘Not offside. Goal should be awarded.’ Or something similar and the reverse were applicable. That should be the lesson learnt. But in essence it’s no different to dozens of other mistakes that have cost a team a potentially crucial goal, in terms of the outcome. After initially being calm and sensible in the wake of it he’s returned to type and is being a ridiculous cunt again 

Edit: was replying to Gemmill. Fully agree, Rayvin 

Man, we are fucking aligned on this one :lol: 

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Dipper at work saying they're doing this to help the rest of the league :lol: 

I've now been told I need to get over my hate of Liverpool because I said its as if Liverpool are the first club to be fucked by VAR.