Who do you want to be relegated?

Zathras

Southampton look doomed, and the loser of Everton-Leicester today will probably join them.  I'm a bit torn as I want Everton to go down, but if Leicester are relegated it probably gives more leverage for Maddison.  

There isn't anyone on Leeds I'd like to poach, though I like Tyler Adams as a player.  I think they'll be the third team relegated, though. 

I would like Everton down as they are a bitter set of entitled fans. Other than them, I am not overly fussed.

I was not impressed with the way Nottingham Forest behaved when they played us but not really that bothered about them. 

As for transfers, I am far happier getting a Bruno, who I would still not have heard or, or a surprise Dan Burn for the time being. 

Joking aside, I think it will be

Forest
Everton
Southampton

I really dont want Leeds or Forest down due to ties with them both.  But think it's going to take something to keep either of them up.

• Like 1

Honestly- I’m not arsed.

Since we’re no longer having to worry about it, I’m paying little, if any attention to it. 

Having said that, it’ll be fucking hilarious watching T-Rex fail to get signed to another PL club when the Scouse Mackems go down. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, NJS said:

Forest for Woan. 

As a Brucie's bonus I'm sure he's on the coaching staff at Everton so you could have revenge on his current club and his former club in the same season. :good:

Southampton are OUTTA HERE already. I’d love Everton and I think they could well drop since they seem beyond help. Leicester and Forest seem somewhat put together, just shite and Leeds are in total free fall and they have us and Man City back to back. So I’ll go Southampton, Everton and Leeds

• Like 1

Everton of course. They can spend a few years down there too so all big club illusions are nicely settled.

Forrest can be the other one just for laughs after all the money they've spent. 

54 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Wasn’t even going to post in this trivial pointless thread but in view of this news am going very strong on Leeds :cuppa:

DD50C4C6-00BD-46D0-A201-12E267C63E56.jpeg

SmartSelect_20230501_235943_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f2d853a3ab09b8de29d1d009cbf052f5.jpg

Tap Dance GIF

• Haha 5

Aye, and they're shipping in ship loads. I can see Bournemouth being on the beach for Everton last day, so we need to hope they are relegated before this imo. 

• Like 1