Who do you want to be relegated?

Zathras

Southampton are definitely gone and I can't see Everton performing the great escape this time. 

I reckon the other one to go will be Leeds. Forest and Leicester both to escape by the skin of their teeth.

Forest must beat Southampton on Monday, both for their own safety but also to preserve any residual credibility Gemmill has with respect to his annual pronouncements on Everton’s status.

• Haha 6

10 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Wasn’t even going to post in this trivial pointless thread but in view of this news am going very strong on Leeds :cuppa:

DD50C4C6-00BD-46D0-A201-12E267C63E56.jpeg

Was just about to make a similar reply :D 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Renton said:

SmartSelect_20230501_235943_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f2d853a3ab09b8de29d1d009cbf052f5.jpg

Tap Dance GIF

I mean that’s precisely the job he did there. Kept them up then fucked off. I know it was for the England job but you get the distinct impression he’d have been happy to leave anyway. They go on like he’s a club legend purely because we went down that season. They also seem to regard his leaving as some sliding doors moment where they’d be a PL force now if he’d stayed there. #Imagine 

• Haha 5

Tbh we owe Everton one because they absolutely threw the game against the mackems that relegated us. 

Watch them goals back man, Joel or someone in goal with crisp packet hands.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Renton said:

SmartSelect_20230501_235943_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f2d853a3ab09b8de29d1d009cbf052f5.jpg

Tap Dance GIF

:lol: I love that they just ignore all facts because, like Alex says, he kept them up when we went down (by 1 point iirc). They were always going down, he was never getting them top 10. He had a big budget at Everton and completely fucking squandered it, he’s had chance after chance in football and has always been exactly what his club performances have shown - yet the mackems just make up he’s actually some brilliant manager who just needs some perfect scenario to prove it :lol:. Meanwhile Eddie Howe is shite and what he’s done over his career is a fluke. 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Tom said:

Tbh we owe Everton one because they absolutely threw the game against the mackems that relegated us. 

Watch them goals back man, Joel or someone in goal with crisp packet hands.

Ive never seen this before because staunch die hard soopafan that I am I was in Australia at the time…. you’ve got a point on goals 1 & 3 like :lol: 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: I love that they just ignore all facts because, like Alex says, he kept them up when we went down (by 1 point iirc). They were always going down, he was never getting them top 10. He had a big budget at Everton and completely fucking squandered it, he’s had chance after chance in football and has always been exactly what his club performances have shown - yet the mackems just make up he’s actually some brilliant manager who just needs some perfect scenario to prove it :lol:. Meanwhile Eddie Howe is shite and what he’s done over his career is a fluke. 

It's not even that he saved them from relegation. As Alex says, its because in their mutant minds, he caused us to be relegated. That's what this particular obsession is all about. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Ive never seen this before because staunch die hard soopafan that I am I was in Australia at the time…. you’ve got a point on goals 1 & 3 like :lol: 

Worked out well for them both, hasn’t it? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Like PL, that's also the first time I've seen this. Fucking hell man. I was starting to feel sorry for the genuine Everton fans, not the gobshites but after watching that they can fuck right off. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Also, that was the pinnacle of their sorry existence wasn't it? :lol: The teary hugs etc in the not quite full steydeyum of light. 100% they were going down the following seysun and Moyes correctly realised he'd been sold a pup within his first couple of weeks. What money was left was pissed up the wall by their Messiah who couldn't fuck off quickly enough. 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

How did he lose the England gig again? All I remember about that was the pint of wine :lol:

Unsurprisingly he was embroiled in a scandal regarding getting around the rules for 3rd party ownership of players. 

Edited by The Fish
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I’ve never met a good scouser.

although i never actually met him i've always thought paul o'grady was a really nice chap. hat doffed to him for his love of dogs and work at battersea.

mind you, he was born in tranmere which in 1955 was cheshire and only became part of merseyside in 1974 so technically it could be argued he wasn't scouse.

that aside, cilla black had a voice that made your gums shrivel, jimmy tarbuck is as funny as toothache, you'd probably not have let ken dodd anywhere near diddy men and the beatles were fucking shite compared to the rolling stones.

so aye, scouser's are cunts.

• Haha 3

How did Allardyce’s last “fire fighting” job go at West Brom? Because I remember them being fucking woeful and his plan of signing a load of African lads on the cheap from the Turkish league surprisingly didn’t work. And that was with half a season or so. What’s he going to do in 4 games? Realistically, 2 games because us and Man City are write offs with their defence. Allardyce is not suddenly going to get Luke Ayling and that shite German kid whipped into shape. Not with that keeper being in shit form as well.

• Like 1