Who do you want to be relegated?

Zathras

1 minute ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Terry Mac

You think he and Terry have met do you? Well DO YOU?

Meowwolf No GIF by PIZZA PALS PLAYZONE

2 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I assumed everyone had met Terry Mac

Well that's a particularly stupid assumption and you should feel stupid for assuming it. 

• Haha 1

I was at worst ambivalent at Leeds' fate. Now fuck them, I hope they lose every game and further expose this utter fraud.

Every fan of every team he has managed fucking hate him. Bolton and our friends the mackems excluded maybe. Also absolutely hilarious the mackems claim we play boring football and yet are so besotted by this Jabba faced cunt. :lol:

• Haha 4

Everton:  My dad followed them as a young Geordie growing up in Liverpool, during which time he was abused in the care system there. Chods out for bairns deserves Championship football.

Leeds:  Rugby cunts but I didn't care until they appointed medicine ball heed. His take on everything is Alan Partridge after a brothel.

Leicester:  Non-entity of a place. Most their locals support teams nowhere near them geographically. Killed Madeleine McCann then pretended a burglar did it.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, ewerk said:

Apparently Allardyce has won just four of his last 30 matches as manager. :lol: 

Surprised Chelsea weren't after him.  Much better than Lampard :smile:

22 hours ago, Rayvin said:

How did he lose the England gig again? All I remember about that was the pint of wine :lol:

You’re not going to believe this but greed played a part 

• Haha 7

Big Sam to Leeds on probably a silly contract. Hope they and Everton go down. Not that I dislike Sean dyche, but because of how they run their club. 

Leeds have been awful this season. They just don’t look good at all.

shame Chelsea can’t be relegated as well… fat frank has effectively killed his management career off with this job (though his track record was always poor).

Edited by tinofbeans

9 minutes ago, tinofbeans said:

Big Sam to Leeds on probably a silly contract. Hope they and Everton go down. Not that I dislike Sean dyche, but because of how they run their club. 

Leeds have been awful this season. They just don’t look good at all.

shame Chelsea can’t be relegated as well… fat frank has effectively killed his management career off with this job (though his track record was always poor).

Imagine that. Chelsea and Everton go down and he's the first manager to send two clubs down in one season :lol: 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, The Fish said:

It's happening lads.

image.png

Can't be right, Gemmill said 66 points would be enough, surely he's not going to be wrong !!!

• Haha 2

On 02/05/2023 at 16:57, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I assumed everyone had met Terry Mac

Or at least smoked it 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Can't be right, Gemmill said 66 points would be enough, surely he's not going to be wrong !!!

Ian Mckellen Please Love Yourself And Watch This Show GIF

Scotty boy has an excellent record and you should put some respect on his name.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, The Fish said:

You’re the one who created the table that wrongs him matey boy

26 minutes ago, The Fish said:

he’s the main reason Everton will survive (again) this season! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I didn't care who got relegated prior to a few days ago. Now I'd absolutely love for Leeds to go down with that hippo-headed fuck at the helm telling everyone all the while that he's the best manager around except Mrs. Hippohead has ordered him back into the family enclosure to save all the stress he's caused for the herd by roaming too far from the waterhole.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, The Fish said:

It's happening lads.

image.png

That suggests we only need 2 points from our remaining 5 fixtures to guarantee 4th spot. I like.

I’d like to see Leeds relegated, solely because Allardyce is their manager. I can’t believe we ended up with him and Bruce as our manager - not only are they pompous and useless frauds, theyre also hugely painful to look at and listen to, with massive egos  I hated them before they became our manager and I hated them even more afterwards. Rotten as managers, producing rotten football and rotten as people.  Ruining clubs and stealing a living since forever.

Fuck Allardyce and all who sail in him (sorry Leeds).

• Like 3