Who do you want to be relegated?

Zathras

Leeds & Leicester are joining Southampton in the Championship I reckon. Everton surviving by the skin of their teeth again. Forest also.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Craig said:

Leeds & Leicester are joining Southampton in the Championship I reckon. Everton surviving by the skin of their teeth again. Forest also.

Looks like it.

What type of commission do you think Everton are paying Gemmill?

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Craig said:

Leicester for deffo.  They just look like they've given up.

Leeds, they do have fight, but do they have enough quality?  I don't think so.

45 minutes ago, The Fish said:

You do one then, billy big bollocks.

For what it's worth, here you go,

402536244_CleanShot2023-05-16at11_58.00@2x.thumb.png.b87c96bf97cae8ce9bcf02bf79c65f9f.png

My predictions are based on Man City winning the title by beating Chelsea on Sunday and then sending out their second string for their remaining games. Our results are based on what I want to happen and the Brentford results are just to be controversial :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, MrBass said:

For what it's worth, here you go,

402536244_CleanShot2023-05-16at11_58.00@2x.thumb.png.b87c96bf97cae8ce9bcf02bf79c65f9f.png

My predictions are based on Man City winning the title by beating Chelsea on Sunday and then sending out their second string for their remaining games. Our results are based on what I want to happen and the Brentford results are just to be controversial :lol:

ri9vh2gb5lr61.jpg.c5cacfd4d30fda0e68723186bce1a648.jpg

• Haha 2

Yeah, dunno what to tell you. I think the fight they showed against us must have subconsciously affected my results. Them and Everton only escape by 1 point though so I could only be marginally wrong unlike the @The Fish horrendous effort. :whistling:

• Haha 2