Eddie Howe’s Huge Sausage Mags vs Allardyce’s Pint of Gravy Yorkshire Cunts 13/05/23 12:30pm

strawb

48 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

We battered Palace and had a perfectly good goal disallowed.

And aye we lost to Man City. So does fucking everybody.

An absolutely PATHETIC piece of analysis from the SO-CALLED researcher.

I offered literally no analysis or opinion. I just put down the facts. I think we will beat Leeds. 

Thankfully we play before Liverpool this week, so it will be crucial to put them under pressure. If we win and they lose they'll know only the very unlikely scenario of them winning their two other games, us losing our three remaining games, and them over taking us in goal difference would see them overtake us. Away to Leicester on Monday night against a team fighting to stay up, anything can happen. Leicester still have some very good players who on their day can cause Liverpool problems. A Liverpool who's away form has killed their season. As for Leeds Eddie should be too much for Alardicci and his tactics. Longstaff is a big loss if indeed he is out for the season, but I'm sure Howe will find a solution to help us over the line. On a side note, what's the over-under that Fat Sham visits a dominatrix and wears women's lingerie under his suits.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

On a side note, what's the over-under that Fat Sham visits a dominatrix and wears women's lingerie under his suits.

Has MF hacked your account? 🙂 

• Haha 2

bellend road is usually a decent hunting ground for us.  I don't think it will be as easy as some think.  But we have enough class to see these off.  I don't think Eddie will change too much though.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Allardyce will go in with the “protect the point mentality” despite it not working yesterday I think Isak and Wilson might work for this game.

It seemed to nullify them as a threat. Maybe yesterday was a great day to experiment as Eddie possibly factored it in as a loss. But in the past with the 60 min super sub thing it played havoc with most sides. Sticking the pair of them on together at the start removes that fantastic option.

Dare I say it but there appears to be too much competitive edge between them, certainly in my opinion from Wilson.

Start one, either one, and see how the game develops.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

bellend road is usually a decent hunting ground for us.  I don't think it will be as easy as some think.  But we have enough class to see these off.  I don't think Eddie will change too much though.

We beat the Yorkshire pudding cunts last year and we are far better now and they are far worse. 

• Like 1

I don't think Isak and Wilson should be played again this season from the start. Its worked where one has come off the bench to change the dynamic of a game.

The best 11 players don't always make he best team.

• Like 3

Agreed, I think Wilson is better off the bench where he can come in against tired players and immediately start bullying them. This lot will sit deep so I think Isaks skill on the ball might be a key factor in trying to get shots against them, if we can then get ahead Wilson can come on and just hold that central position. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Whats the Xs too.  Thats the key stat.  Expected Sausage.

image.thumb.png.deed309febf3faf9d08507f08dd45d8a.png

the sausage is strong in this one 

• Haha 4

3-1 to us.

image.png.dddb7a20f18693978675eac408396a13.png

i'm going foot-long frankfurter for this one because i'm the ice man

Arnold Schwarzenegger Batman GIF

lose however, and i might turn to jelly

image.png.563c191f3d18032670e1f801f96a0aaf.png

• Haha 5

Last 6 games they've averaged xG of 1.1, with an average xGA of 2.3.

During that time they've scored exactly 1 goal per game in all 6 games - three home, three away. They've conceded 20, 12 of which came in the three home games. Maybe home isn't a great place for them at the minute?

You'd have to think their goal creation side of this might even be on the lower side now that Allardyce has turned up (it was 0.14 to City but that's City so probably discount).

Basically if we turn up like we have against everyone but Villa and Arsenal, these are getting beat.

• Like 2

We get the win here and pressure dissipates as we'll be halfway there. Fail to win and it's going to be a nailbiter of an end to the season I think, as much as it'll still all be in our hands.

A draw would be ok as long as we're confident we can win our two remaining home games - which we should be.

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Last 6 games they've averaged xG of 1.1, with an average xGA of 2.3.

During that time they've scored exactly 1 goal per game in all 6 games - three home, three away. They've conceded 20, 12 of which came in the three home games. Maybe home isn't a great place for them at the minute?

You'd have to think their goal creation side of this might even be on the lower side now that Allardyce has turned up (it was 0.14 to City but that's City so probably discount).

Basically if we turn up like we have against everyone but Villa and Arsenal, these are getting beat.

Even if we turn up like we did against Arsenal I reckon we'll do them, no problem. We hit the woodwork twice and Ramsdale made several top notch saves (not even mentioning the last gasp defensive blocks they got in).

• Like 3