Eddie Howe’s Huge Sausage Mags vs Allardyce’s Pint of Gravy Yorkshire Cunts 13/05/23 12:30pm

strawb

7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Counterpoint: it’s the early kick off and those always throw up some dodgy results

We've lost every 12.30 kick off we've played this season. :panic:

Please fucking stop the sausage memes until normality is restored lads, we way oversausaged ourselves when faced with  the Arse close up. Like the reality of the pressure a genuine offer of a threesome would bring, mine's gone droopy. 

hot dog GIF

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Counterpoint: it’s the early kick off and those always throw up some dodgy results

Played 12:30 twice, lost both. One was Man City, the other Villa.

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Please fucking stop the sausage memes until normality is restored lads, we way oversausaged ourselves when faced with  the Arse close up. Like the reality of the pressure a genuine offer of a threesome would bring, mine's gone droopy. 

hot dog GIF

Sarcastic Cartoon GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

No. 
7l30a7.jpg

Love the odd piece of Lorne but fuck me, that looks just  like a cirrhotic liver. 

Edited by Renton

23 minutes ago, ewerk said:

If there's still this much mystery around his foot a few weeks from when he last played it doesn't bode well for seeing him again this season. That said, Eddie is notoriously tight lipped regarding injury durations.

• Like 3

Joelinton was spotted in training there, so it would appear that he's been able to shake off that knock he got against Arsenal. There were reports that he was seen limping when he left St. James. 

• Like 2

How does everyone see us lining up on Saturday? If Longstaff is out injured, i'd put ASM in for Wilson and move Isak back up front. Fat Sam will probably have them defending deep and playing long balls on the counter attack, so it will be good to have our trickiest/quickest front three to try and break them down. I don't think it's the game for Miggy as he needs space in behind to run into. I'd start Murphy or Gordon on the right. If Longstaff is fit, I'd go for the tried and tested lineup with Joelinton on the left wing

Edited by Dr Gloom