Eddie Howe’s Huge Sausage Mags vs Allardyce’s Pint of Gravy Yorkshire Cunts 13/05/23 12:30pm

strawb

31 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Just seen Jack Harrison in Harrogate. Slick back haired CUNT

You appear to be turning into a bit of a footballer stalker mind wiki

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

How does everyone see us lining up on Saturday? If Longstaff is out injured, i'd put ASM in for Wilson and move Isak back up front. Fat Sam will probably have them defending deep and playing long balls on the counter attack, so it will be good to have our trickiest/quickest front three to try and break them down. I don't think it's the game for Miggy as he needs space in behind to run into. I'd start Murphy or Gordon on the right. If Longstaff is fit, I'd go for the tried and tested lineup with Joelinton on the left wing

Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

2 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Sounds like longstaff is out so I would like to see the usual back five then:

———willock————Bruno——joelinton

Murphy or Gordon—-Isak——ASM

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Sounds like longstaff is out so I would like to see the usual back five then:

———willock————Bruno——joelinton

Murphy or Gordon—-Isak——ASM

I think I'd start Wilson, they'll be cloggers, let him take the sting out of that then unleash Isak when they're knackered.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

I think I'd start Wilson, they'll be cloggers, let him take the sting out of that then unleash Isak when they're knackered.

Good shout.

IMO I wouldn't start ASM.  He's not one for physical games and Ayling will kick fuck out of him.  First tackle and his arse will fall out and he will shy away all game.

LTA in 5....4....3....2....1

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Good shout.

IMO I wouldn't start ASM.  He's not one for physical games and Ayling will kick fuck out of him.  First tackle and his arse will fall out and he will shy away all game.

LTA in 5....4....3....2....1

Only thing Ayling will do is chase shadows 

• Haha 2

whatever you think of asm, i think he's well suited for this game. he likes to have space in front of him to take players on and allardyce is likely to have his defence sitting deep. 

15 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

whatever you think of asm, i think he's well suited for this game. he likes to have space in front of him to take players on and allardyce is likely to have his defence sitting deep. 

Which team has he done well against that's physical? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Which team has he done well against that's physical? 

i thought he played well against west ham and moyes plays a similar style to allardyce, defending deep and allowing the opposition plenty of possession. i believe the kids call it a low block

25 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Lot of footage of people hitting the net in the training video the club has put out. Looks like this one could be about 17 nil to us.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Movie GIF

• Haha 2

I’m glad we are bad for it tbh.

For years we have been too easy to play against, going back as long as I can remember.

One of my favourite things about this team is we are full of fuck and give it to everyone

• Like 7

15 hours ago, strawb said:

I’m glad we are bad for it tbh.

For years we have been too easy to play against, going back as long as I can remember.

One of my favourite things about this team is we are full of fuck and give it to everyone

Absolutely spot on. I couldn’t give a flying fuck about it beyond thinking it seems to be a positive in terms of our getting results. In much the same way as our being liked is something we shouldn’t care about. Like when was a team who had any semblance of sustained success liked by neutrals? 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

whatever you think of asm, i think he's theoretically well suited for this game. he likes to have space in front of him to take players on and allardyce is likely to have his defence sitting deep. 

FYP 🙂 

5 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

FYP 🙂 

he’d be up against Ayling, who apparently is a liability when he has to go up against a tricky left winger. I’d give Gordon a go there is ASM isn’t fit enough for 60 minutes 

• Like 1