Eddie Howe’s Huge Sausage Mags vs Allardyce’s Pint of Gravy Yorkshire Cunts 13/05/23 12:30pm

strawb

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Btw, I reckon Eddie should let Tindall do the pre-match pressers, just for shits and giggles. 

Better yet Eddie should get a fake tan, hair colour and restyle his hair like Tindall and then do his usual straight laced presser.

• Haha 3

Well a kind gent offered me a ticket for this game and I turned it down as I was going away. 

Yesterday cycling to work some cunt decided they would just enter the roundabout as me being there wasn't important. So one fucked bike and swollen knee I shall be watching this with a cuppa some codeine and hope we do these utter cunts. 

• Sad 4
  • Jaysus... 3

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Well a kind gent offered me a ticket for this game and I turned it down as I was going away. 

Yesterday cycling to work some cunt decided they would just enter the roundabout as me being there wasn't important. So one fucked bike and swollen knee I shall be watching this with a cuppa some codeine and hope we do these utter cunts. 

Geez mate hope you're alright and that negligent coit gets what's coming. For too long Allardyce has gotten away with footballing fraud.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

@Christmas Tree  how is the underwear outlook?

Absolutely swimming in piss since my Wunderbar hangover wore off last Sunday.

I’ve basically forced myself to stay away from here as the over optimistic Sausage fest is just making me more anxious :lol: 

Im 100% convinced we’re missing Top 4 as all the omens are circling….. Liverpool unstoppable, mackems making play offs, Sean injured and Big fucking Sam dropping in to piss on our chips.

All the fucking ingredients right there for a typical Newcastle “nearly” story.

5-1 Isak hat trick.

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

I’ve basically forced myself to stay away from here as the over optimistic Sausage fest is just making me more anxious :lol: 

Im 100% convinced we’re missing Top 4 as all the omens are circling….. Liverpool unstoppable, mackems making play offs, Sean injured and Big fucking Sam dropping in to piss on our chips.

5-1 Isak hat trick.

Doing so well then completely fucked it. 😡 

• Haha 6

28 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

5-1 Isak hat trick.

so-close-dismay.gif

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

5-1 Isak hat trick.

Disappointed GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

I’ve basically forced myself to stay away from here as the over optimistic Sausage fest is just making me more anxious

Team Sausage- here is your rallying call! 
giphy.webp

giphy.webp

ac1586bb67d6c63553ae65d7328ada37.gif

• Haha 2

Yes I'm nervous but that's natural, we'll get a response from last week, (not that we were poor), these are desperate but so are we, desperate for champions league football and I think we'll get the first three out of the hopefully four points we'll end up needing rather than the seven. (I think we'll get the seven anyway).  

• Like 1