Eddie Howe’s Huge Sausage Mags vs Allardyce’s Pint of Gravy Yorkshire Cunts 13/05/23 12:30pm

strawb

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Joe and Bruno have

Seems that more often than not if Bruno doesn't get an early call for a free kick after going down he has a shit game thereafter, like he's trying to prove a point or something.

• Like 1

Just now, LongTimeAdmirer said:

wHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

He's gave away the FK to their goal and has spent ages on the floor fannying about.

But hey, some said start him Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

• Like 1

I don't think I've seen any end product from Anderson in any of his first team games. Gets into dangerous/advanced positions and then it invariably comes to nothing.

Just now, wykikitoon said:

He's gave away the FK to their goal and has spent ages on the floor fannying about.

But hey, some said start him Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

Might as well get rid of schar and botman for the silly goals theyve been letting in the last couple of weeks...

He has spend zero time fannying about 

Just now, OTF said:

I don't think I've seen any end product from Anderson in any of his first team games. Gets into dangerous/advanced positions and then it invariably comes to nothing.

Forest he played well.

Just now, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Might as well get rid of schar and botman for the silly goals theyve been letting in the last couple of weeks...

He has spend zero time fannying about 

:lol: 

90th minute hes finally off, fat lot of good thats likely to be for us.

Useless cunt of a ref, finally makes a decision when it will have as little impact as possible.