Eddie Howe’s Huge Sausage Mags vs Allardyce’s Pint of Gravy Yorkshire Cunts 13/05/23 12:30pm

strawb

20 minutes ago, ackas said:

Leeds away, with a new manager, setting up the pitch to suit their long ball style.

I think thats a fantastic point to get.

We've dug in and scrapped to earn that.

What a fucking team.

Yeah I think , the cunt of a ref notwithstanding and given our now “iffy” form, Leeds were good for a point today. 

If we don’t get top four it’s not the run in that’s to blame it’s the home draws we had in the autumn and post World Cup that will have cost us, not a game like today 👍

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

It’s a decent point that could be a very good one if Man United fuck it up but there’s no real denying that we should have kicked on for a third after the pen. There was a spell where their heads dropped and we did the square root of nowt which is a bit unlike us

They were in a headlock and we let them off for a tab.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Where's that?

I’ve heard the cows play football there. 

edit; on a side note, I had a back scuttle with a lass on top of Cow and Calf rocks, baht ‘at. :lol:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

We should be saying that about our own team.  We seem to think we're gonna drop out of the Top 4 and capitulate when we have been decent all season :lol: 

Whatever happens, we’ve had a class season. Even if we stumble to 5th. We’d soon get over the initial disappointment. The club is only heading in one direction.

It’ll be interesting to see what the probability thing says if Man U and Liverpool win today. I said before the arsenal game that we could afford to drop points in 2 or 3 games.  I had Leeds and Leicester down as our most likely wins. It puts pressure on us to win our two remaining home games. I’ve got tickets for Brighton on Thursday. I was expecting it to be a procession. Could well be a nervy affair. 

• Like 4

It could be one of those weekends when our draw looks ok lets just see what Man Utd & Liverpool do,Leeds were always going to be tough to beat in the Fat Bastards first home game

11 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’ve heard the cows play football there. 

edit; on a side note, I had a back scuttle with a lass on top of Cow and Calf rocks, baht ‘at. :lol:

Were you climbing there?  And I don't mean on her. :lol: 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

We should be saying that about our own team.  We seem to think we're gonna drop out of the Top 4 and capitulate when we have been decent all season :lol: 

we dropped out when we had a key injury to Bruno. It now seems that LongShaft is another key player. 1 point from 9 with him not playing recently (maybe all season).

1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

You have to give some credit to the annoying anti football that Big Sham plays. It's effective at annoying opposition players to distraction. That being said too many of our players had an off day. We of course weren't helped by a ridiculous deflection which seems to be par for the course in terms of the luck that Big Sham enjoys. It could still be a decent week for us depending on results today and Monday night, and even if those results don't go for us we have a chance with our home game on Thursday to leave ourselves only needing two points from two game. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CryrbKzA2z-/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20230513_155153_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b50cf957a9a50d70aa838c8d0950b8ac.jpg

Updated after our match. Think we've only dropped 1%.

let’s see what it say as after Liverpool and Man U win 

We just looked fucking slow today, no urgency at all. No idea how it took 91 minutes to send that bloke off mind, criminal tackle which should have been a straight red, then a deliberate hand ball. Saying that we didn’t do enough, 4 shots on target iirc with two of them being pens. 

• Like 2

We cannot start Isak and Wilson.  But with Longy out, its either start Isak and then ASM or Gordon.

ASM doesn't deserve a start and Gordon neither.  The latter still learning and working his way in Howe's system. 

• Like 2
  • Jaysus... 1

Perolsonally I thought both ASM and Gordon did okay considering the very limited time they had. If we had played 10 minutes longer, I think we'd have won. I don't get the hate at all. 

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20230513_155153_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b50cf957a9a50d70aa838c8d0950b8ac.jpg

Updated after our match. Think we've only dropped 1%.

neck and neck with Man U now, despite having played a game less 🤷

Liverpool winning on Monday is going to change everything 

IMG_3169.jpeg