Eddie Howe’s Huge Sausage Mags vs Allardyce’s Pint of Gravy Yorkshire Cunts 13/05/23 12:30pm

strawb

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

So he could get covered in more bandages when Ayling smashed the delicate little cunt.  Quicker he's out of the club the better.

Are we talking about the same guy that was getting double marked for years being scared of battle all of sudden? Stop trying trying to sing that false song

Take your rentboy HC out of this club first, fucken useless, brings fuck all every single game.

Why are we arguing? we got 66 points, UCL is done, Ask @Gemmill

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer

At no point during this game were we allowed to get into our stride. The ref was largely fuckin shocking which allowed that to happen. Should’ve won but it’s still in our hands . Brighton is now key , that’s not easy though…

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

4 points clear of 5th with 3 games left?

Id rather be in our position than Liverpool's, but it would have been nicer being 6 points clear 

Of course but its far from straightforward now is it, as a fan you expect the worst :lol: 

The way we played today, hope Bruno and Joe get their mojo back Thursday because this sort of performance will not beat Brighton

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

Assuming we needed to win our two home games and get a point on the road, we've managed the latter. Could have been worse, nothing to panic about yet. The only concern I suppose is that we're looking a bit shaken in general - that needs sorting out.

That's the biggest concern, more often than not of late in the higher stakes matches we've been left wanting. Lacked the cutting edge here, we needed penalties to score against the worst defense in the league. I'm hoping we don't see Wilson and Isak start together again for a while.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Howay Wolves and Leicester.

I reckon Leicester might get a point or more. Liverpool are on a run but I've seen quite a few of their games and they're simply nowhere near the standard they once were and Leicester will be desperate. Wolves may surprise us too. Out of the three teams, I feel we are far superior to the NW teams going for the CL.

Just now, Gemmill said:

Infuriating that we let them back in at 2-1. Gordon and Trippier playing pretty patterns in the corner and giving the ball away and all the fucking stupid free kicks we kept giving up.

Why didn't they get the ball in the box?  Everytime we got the ball in the box they melted.  Fuck me.  WILSON, Why didn't we keep him on?

• Like 1

Just now, Renton said:

I reckon Leicester might get a point or more. Liverpool are on a run but I've seen quite a few of their games and they're simply nowhere near the standard they once were and Leicester will be desperate. Wolves may surprise us too. Out of the three teams, I feel we are far superior to the NW teams going for the CL.

I agree. Leicester have got goals in them and Liverpool have got defensive blunders in them.

Rashford is out injured for Man United today too.

2 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Why are we arguing? we got 66 points, UCL is done

According to the pundits Liverpool are already on 71.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

Of course but its far from straightforward now is it, as a fan you expect the worst :lol: 

The way we played today, hope Bruno and Joe get their mojo back Thursday because this sort of performance will not beat Brighton

Brighton who were absolutely thrashed at home by Everton? If we play anything like we did against Arsenal, we'll beat them easily imo. 

Just now, aimaad22 said:

Joelinton should be kissing Pope's arse in the dressing room right about now, that would have been game over with the shockingly stupid penalty he gave away

And Bamford's

Just now, Renton said:

Brighton who were absolutely thrashed at home by Everton? If we play anything like we did against Arsenal, we'll beat them easily imo. 

It's a crazy league man, I do agree at time making predictions seem pointless but you have to look at the way a team has performed over the season. Brighton had a shocker last week but they've been really really good this season

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renton said:

We should have done that today 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I agree. Leicester have got goals in them and Liverpool have got defensive blunders in them.

Rashford is out injured for Man United today too.

Liverpool have defensive blunders in them but Leicester have more.

Just now, aimaad22 said:

It's a crazy league man, I do agree at time making predictions seem pointless but you have to look at the way a team has performed over the season. Brighton had a shocker last week but they've been really really good this season

We did similar after Villa. 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

They’re far better than that though, aren’t they? If you took Villa away as an indicator of our quality, it would be foolish. You just hope that Arsenal do them today and kill off their European hopes so they’re demoralised when it comes to Thursday 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, toonotl said:

Shocking performance. It deserved to be a draw against a side that offered absolutely nothing in attack besides the two flukey goals they scored.

Ref was an abomination. Is this what we're set up for with the remaining matches? Honestly, if that's the refereeing we're going to receive then the CL spot is definitely in jeopardy. Especially because you just know that Liverpool will be given every chance to get the wins they need from the officialdom. 

Disagree with this take. I felt we were nervous in possession in the first half but we had loads more of the ball. Should have created more and should have scored but we were the better side. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

It would beat the Brighton that played Everton last week :lol: