Eddie's Glorious Champions League-bound Mags vs De Zerbi's Stuttering South Coast Soft Shites

Gemmill

Those unwrapping their pampers should wait until after Liverpool play tonight as I can see Leicester getting something out of the game. Like Leeds against us, they'll be desperate to climb out the bottom three. Under the lights at the King Power stadium, liiiiiiive etc... etc... Maddison doing his utmost to get his future club in the CL. If Liverpool are going to slip up, this will be the game they do it in.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Fucking this x 100.

Brighton did Arsenal because Arsenal won their cup final against us and thought Brighton would be piss easy.

I get two things out of that.

Firstly the fans of Arsenal/ManU/Liverpool/Citeh might try to tell us we're nothing, just a jumped up temporary visitor to the top of the table but Arteta, Guardiola, etc know that's not true, so they prepare their teams to the minute detail to beat us.

Arsenal didn't use their "game management" against Brighton like they did against us, because they don't (rightly or wrongly) fear Brighton and where they will sit on the table in seasons to come, you fucking know they do NUFC.

And the second thing, Howe would never allow his team to be so lax and disregarding of any opposition - he's made that mistake in the FA Cup this season and won't fuck it up again.

He knows it isn't our right to be up the top of the table - you get what you earn, irrespective of history; although I do fear he is naive enough to believe there isn't a bias towards the "established" top clubs by officials but that will change.

So Gemmil get your big balls and tiny chinese mouse cock out and wave them all about, as we cruise to our top 4 finish.

Begrudgeonly, to be fair on our chinese mouse hung friend, it isn't him who's the bedwetter, if anything he has been over confident. It's the southern Beeb loving, Islingtonati tofu eating, lentil munching, hover board riding, bed pissing exiles you should be directing this at. No names like. 

• Haha 11

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Begrudgeonly, to be fair on our chinese mouse hung friend, it isn't him who's the bedwetter, if anything he has been over confident. It's the southern Beeb loving, Islingtonati tofu eating, lentil munching, hover board riding, bed pissing exiles you should be directing this at. No names like. 

Oh I agree Rent boy, that's me giving my full support and encouragement for le petite pee pee.

Gloomy and his fellow pampers wearers need to grow a set like Scotty has.

Best season in twenty years and the pissy pants are worried about getting beat by Brighton, they all need to get their Yaz records out and celebrate (you just know quite a few of the bedwetters own this).

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Renton said:

fuck off, I’m still ice cold. 

Arnold Schwarzenegger Batman GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, Renton said:

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:
56 minutes ago, Renton said:

Expand  

Aye. Unbelievable that. I feel like I should start the thread again in case that absolute shitshow has jinxed it.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Aye. Unbelievable that. I feel like I should start the thread again in case that absolute shitshow has jinxed it.

I don't know how you fucking dare!

Dare.gif.2f173f1a8d7873f110cba4200ae6ab9d.gif

• Haha 5

As I, and a few others have mentioned, REPEATEDLY, 66 points won't be enough as it's highly likely Liverpool will win all their remaining games. Even in the, never gonna happen, event that Villa beat them at Anfield (again, they won't), they'll still thump Southampton on the final day by at least 4 goals and ending up with 68 points.

Again though, Villa won't get anything and Liverpool will finish on 71 points.

19 minutes ago, MrBass said:

As I, and a few others have mentioned, REPEATEDLY, 66 points won't be enough as it's highly likely Liverpool will win all their remaining games. Even in the, never gonna happen, event that Villa beat them at Anfield (again, they won't), they'll still thump Southampton on the final day by at least 4 goals and ending up with 68 points.

Again though, Villa won't get anything and Liverpool will finish on 71 points.

Do you reckon Villa have got a chance at Anfield there mate?

I have some sympathy for Gemmill. A winning streak for Liverpool didn't look very likely when he posted this utter horse shit, given their season so far to that point. Even if you gave Liverpool an individual 80% chance of winning every match, over the course of 6 matches that means there is a 75% chnace they will drop points. Hell, even if its a ridiculous 90% per match its nearly a 50% chance they will drop points. What he didn't factor in, and nor did I, was how abject their opposition has been and how VAR has repeatedly went for them. And now we are where we are. 

Fuck what Liverpool and ManU do. Let's just make this a nightime atmosphere like no other and put Brighton to the sword. If Everton can do it, we definitely can. Do that and it's effectively over. It's in our hands lads. :nufc:

• Like 3

It's entirely down to us, we are only hoping for "help" from other teams so we can relax. We do the business we are in, we are not actually reliant upon anyone but ourselves. By far the best way to be.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

It's entirely down to us, we are only hoping for "help" from other teams so we can relax. We do the business we are in, we are not actually reliant upon anyone but ourselves. By far the best way to be.

You're completely right. But you know what is niggling at me? That fucking goal we conceded at Anfield when the cheating bastard 4th official and ref gave them 10 minutes extra time. This would all be over now had it not been for that. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 2

Just now, Renton said:

You're completely right. But you know what is niggling at me? That fuckong goal we conceded at Anfield when the cheating bastard 4th official and ref gave them 10 minutes extra time. This would all be over now had it not been for that. 

and we should have been 2-0 up

• Like 2

I think it's the Palace home game I'm more pissed off about. At least at Anfield you could squint and say, yeah mebbes he's a fraction offside, and yeah they had us on the ropes at the end and we did a fair bit of game management.

Palace though, own goal and it gets chalked off because their defender pushed our midfielder into their goalkeeper. Fucking ludicrous decision that.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, MrBass said:

I think it's the Palace home game I'm more pissed off about. At least at Anfield you could squint and say, yeah mebbes he's a fraction offside, and yeah they had us on the ropes at the end and we did a fair bit of game management.

Palace though, own goal and it gets chalked off because their defender pushed our midfielder into their goalkeeper. Fucking ludicrous decision that.

Agree but that's not a head to head game so its impact right now is less pronounced. 2 points vs. 4 points. Edit: actually 3 points. 

Edited by Renton

58 minutes ago, Renton said:

Do you reckon Villa have got a chance at Anfield there mate?

I have some sympathy for Gemmill. A winning streak for Liverpool didn't look very likely when he posted this utter horse shit, given their season so far to that point. Even if you gave Liverpool an individual 80% chance of winning every match, over the course of 6 matches that means there is a 75% chnace they will drop points. Hell, even if its a ridiculous 90% per match its nearly a 50% chance they will drop points. What he didn't factor in, and nor did I, was how abject their opposition has been and how VAR has repeatedly went for them. And now we are where we are. 

Fuck what Liverpool and ManU do. Let's just make this a nightime atmosphere like no other and put Brighton to the sword. If Everton can do it, we definitely can. Do that and it's effectively over. It's in our hands lads. :nufc:

Brighton are a different team when they have something to prove. Against Everton they conceded some early unexpected goals and lost interest. We have to be ready for the Brighton that played Arsenal. If we can't beat them at home with a bit of pressure on then we're not ready for the champion's league and won't make it. Both Liverpool and Manu are not likely to drop any points in their run home, the sheer will of the FA and referees will help see to that, so we need to win two and draw one to guarantee our place. Even though Chelsea are currently fat Frank useless we do not want to be playing at Stamford Bridge needing a win on the final day. Not beating Leeds was a massive fuck up, but ultimately out destiny is still in our hands.

An earlyish goal against Brighton will settle the nerves.

2 minutes ago, OTF said:

we need to win two and draw one to guarantee our place

I don't think so. Two home wins guarantees it doesn't it? Liverpool only have two games left and are a point below us. I mean, I know the PL are a bunch of cheating wankers, but not sure they can get round this. ;)

• Haha 5