Eddie's Glorious Champions League-bound Mags vs De Zerbi's Stuttering South Coast Soft Shites

Gemmill

I think the ref has been fair /generous to us tbf, with the exception of the Bruno booking.

The pen shout - I'd have been fucking LIVID if it was given against us cos it's basically a dive over Dunk's leg.

• Like 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

I think the ref has been fair /generous to us tbf, with the exception of the Bruno booking.

The pen shout - I'd have been fucking LIVID if it was given against us cos it's basically a dive over Dunk's leg.

Kane gets that 9 times out of 10

• Like 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

Agree re the pen.  Slowly some of the little tackles have gone Brightons way though.

Just need to keep it composed and tidy from here while continuing to put them onto the back foot - this is a much diminished Brighton so far, let's hope it continues.

How's about that then. It couldn't be more poetic than Burn scoring a header of all things against his former club. If Bruno and Big Joe can calm down during half time we should be able to see this through. Of course we have to be wary of Mac Allister and Enciso coming on in the second half. 

Edited by Polarboy

I'm assuming the PL are right now attempting to correct UEFA's paperwork for CL qualification. It was supposed to be the top 5 qualify for the CL from this year. That's correct, right? Honest mistake.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, ackas said:

Kane gets that 9 times out of 10

This is it for me. Yes, it's a dive from Wilson. But if it's certain other players then it's "naive defending" and a penalty. It's the lack of consistency and special treatment that is the problem. Yes. It shouldn't be a penalty, but it isn't always the case.

• Like 2

Yeah. Bit harsh on Wilson. Nobody has been spectacular in front of goal first half. Everyone is working hard and the gameplan is working though. It's so much about what we do out of possession against Brighton. They're incredibly difficult to play against.

• Like 1