Eddie's Glorious Champions League-bound Mags vs De Zerbi's Stuttering South Coast Soft Shites

Gemmill

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Bruno seemed to be asking a few doubters last night.

That goal meant so much to him, you could see it in the celebrations, at one point he bowed his head down and you could see him shaking as he breathed in. 

Hes going to rip the shit out of Leicester in Monday.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Andrew said:

That goal meant so much to him, you could see it in the celebrations, at one point he bowed his head down and you could see him shaking as he breathed in. 

Absolutley.

I thought he had a pretty solid game last night.  Played some decent balls through and certainly seemed back on it.

3 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

"punctuation"

Aye. Although I suppose the lack of comeback will be right seeing as the conversation only took place in their head 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Aye, we've seen in the last few matches and particularly last night how frustrated he has been getting.

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Fucking class watching this. At some point, I guess I'd better do some work mind. 

I slept terribly last night cos of the adrenaline and was up at 4:20 watching all this shit.

Obviously the algorithm fed me Adam P first and I gobbled it up like the good little algoslave that I am.

• Haha 7

34 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Obviously the algorithm fed me Adam P first and I gobbled it up like the good little algoslave that I am.

Nothing like an early morning wank to start off your day.

• Haha 12

Well reading this thread  is a nice way to pass the time on the 2nd to last leg of my journey home 🥴

I enjoyed my stay in Newcastle except for the first half last night. 2nd half (as v Everton) with the changes we improved dramatically and took the game to you I thought. Pushing up in numbers again caught us out though. 

Good luck for the rest of the season and look forward to watching you in Europe next year. We've still a chance just need a couple of results including something from Villa Park on the last day I think. 

See you next season 😊

• Like 13

It's been a massive disadvantage for Brighton to a) have such a congested run of games, but b) for 5 of their last 7 to be against teams in the top 8.

They've taken 6 points from 3 of those 5 games so far, but it's still a lot to ask in a short period of time.

• Like 3

Brighton have been one of the most impressive sides I’ve watched this season which makes our performance yesterday all the more impressive.

I thought Brighton might fall away after Potter went but you’ve got even better. 

Good luck with the rest of the season 

• Like 3