Eddie's Glorious Champions League-bound Mags vs De Zerbi's Stuttering South Coast Soft Shites

Gemmill

55 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Love the place and Mad Mick. No better pre game build up. Lots of chanting, dancing on the table and a chap handing out lollies in the gents. What’s not to like :lol: 

jimmy-savile.gif.aa10d7446349399af11729ceede6552a.gif

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, RobinRobin said:

Is this about CT? 

:lol:

Mick's had 'topless tottie' dancing at his pre-game shows since at least the KK years in various bars so I'm just wondering if it's still going on which might explain CT's main motivation for going to the Gate as it's shite. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Mick's had 'topless tottie' dancing at his pre-game shows since at least the KK years in various bars so I'm just wondering if it's still going on which might explain CT's main motivation for going to the Gate as it's shite. 

Sorry. Thought you meant CT was dancing. 🙂 

Dance Speedo GIF

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Exotic dancers, if you please. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Love the place and Mad Mick. No better pre game build up. Lots of chanting, dancing on the table and a chap handing out lollies in the gents. What’s not to like :lol: 

Everything, by the sounds of it :lol: 

• Haha 4

What was the place in The Gate where the women behind the bar wore bikinis? Usually they were the only lasses in there. 

• Haha 1

On 21/05/2023 at 12:06, Alex said:

What was the place in The Gate where the women behind the bar wore bikinis? Usually they were the only lasses in there. 

Idols?

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye, I think that was it. Only went in once or twice. 

Before you were barred?

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

of course you did 

image.png.e307d97d580160f9cbe0f4f717b709ed.png

It was my idea of hell tbh. And it fucking reeked of bother, as well as actually reeking. I just remembered I went once at about 12 noon with about 4 other other lads prior to a work Xmas dinner at the Swallow Hotel which you also accessed via the Newgate Street Shopping Centre. It looked even worse when it was empty. That would’ve been 1996-ish. Also just remembered this lad I went to school with telling me about how he decided to go and watch the cup final there when we got beat off Arsenal. He told me he wore dark combat pants as he’d concluded it would be too busy to go to the toilet so he would just piss himself instead. That just about sums the place up :lol: 

• Haha 11

Kid I was with was an excitable chap and was always at the front of idols when they were getting them oot for the lads. The lasses, with the help of the bouncers led him on stage, cuffed him to the bar, had a little dance in front of him before pulling his strides down then his Y-dogs exposing his very modest young chap while they carried on dancing for the audience and ignoring him. At the end of the couple of songs someone uncuffed him and let him hide his modesty and as I'm writing this I can't believe I didn't incorporate it into a knight Ryder diary entry. :doh:

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Kid I was with was an excitable chap and was always at the front of idols when they were getting them oot for the lads. The lasses, with the help of the bouncers led him on stage, cuffed him to the bar, had a little dance in front of him before pulling his strides down then his Y-dogs exposing his very modest young chap while they carried on dancing for the audience and ignoring him. At the end of the couple of songs someone uncuffed him and let him hide his modesty and as I'm writing this I can't believe I didn't incorporate it into a knight Ryder diary entry. :doh:

Remi Streetes won't forget 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Kid I was with was an excitable chap and was always at the front of idols when they were getting them oot for the lads. The lasses, with the help of the bouncers led him on stage, cuffed him to the bar, had a little dance in front of him before pulling his strides down then his Y-dogs exposing his very modest young chap while they carried on dancing for the audience and ignoring him. At the end of the couple of songs someone uncuffed him and let him hide his modesty and as I'm writing this I can't believe I didn't incorporate it into a knight Ryder diary entry. :doh:

Whoa- did you grow up in Boldon too? 

• Haha 2

Drawn a blank in Bari for watching the game tonight….there isn’t a broadcaster who screens live premier league games apparently 🤷🏻‍♂️

I mean what do you expect from a town who has this in their club shop :glare:

IMG_1943.jpeg

• Haha 4