Eddie's Glorious Champions League-bound Mags vs De Zerbi's Stuttering South Coast Soft Shites

Gemmill

19 hours ago, Renton said:

Must have switched the mic of at Sky because it sounded like a morgue. Then I had to pick up the kids up and it sounded very noisy on radio Newcastle.  I'm going on Monday and looking forward to the celebrations (hopefully).

I'm sure TV usually puts there crowd microphones by the away fans.

13 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Looking back at that Wilson pen claim.  He's lucky not to get a yellow for a dive! 

I still think it was similar to the one Liverpool got against Fulham. 

35 minutes ago, NJS said:

I still think it was similar to the one Liverpool got against Fulham. 

Klopp could fall down the stairs after touching the anfield sign and the cunts would get a pen. 

• Haha 8

4 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Brighton have been one of the most impressive sides I’ve watched this season which makes our performance yesterday all the more impressive.

I thought Brighton might fall away after Potter went but you’ve got even better. 

Good luck with the rest of the season 

I'd just about got over Dan Burn leaving and then all hell seemed to let loose in October. My thoughts at the time were along the lines of 'we'll never know now just how far you could have taken us Graham'. The doom and gloom set in and then Roberto came in and after a little bedding in you could see a more adventurous style coming. Potter was excellent for us, no doubt about it. But De Zerbi, thus far, has been terrific. I love his passion compared to dour GP and his repetitive post-defeat analysis . I'm over Graham & Co going now, the shenanigans over Trossard, Caciedo and the persistent rumours. What will be will be. I'm excited by the stream of youngsters coming through, a few of whom you saw last night. I'll take anything going me, my expectations aren't that lofty really. I would have taken this season happily at the start - it's been great so far (even the day out to Forest Green Rovers in the Carabou Cup) . I would just like one European away trip, just one - then I'll be happy. 😊

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Surreymag said:

It was a great performance and the two goals at the end really summed up this season. Let’s finish the job now and go into the Champions league.

25 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I haven't seen a replay of the 1 on 1 Wilson missed straight after our 4th. Was it onside? It wasn't on the NUFC.co.uk highlights either?

Aye it was onside. It's on the match cam video, although different angle obv.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Me too. It gets harder with each passing year. And I tend to get carried away in the Wunderbar.

Excuse me CT, with all due respect and you know, decency, would you please fuck off out of this thread please.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Me too. It gets harder with each passing year. And I tend to get carried away in the Wunderbar.

Is this place you’re getting wankered in Wonder Bar, in the Gate?

If so, you’re definitely on a list. :lol:

49 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Love the place and Mad Mick. No better pre game build up. Lots of chanting, dancing on the table and a chap handing out lollies in the gents. What’s not to like :lol: 

Are these phallic shaped lollies that you have to sample with your eyes closed? 

• Haha 5