Shearers Testimonial

Scottish Mag

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Through nufc.co.uk

Via the Official Newcastle United club website – www.nufc.co.uk. Season ticket holders should click on the “Tickets & Travel” header on the home page followed by the “Online Ticket Sales” header.  You should then click on the “Click Here To Purchase” link at the bottom of the page. You will then be required to enter your Customer Number and Password before you can proceed. Click on the “Match Tickets” link and this will then display a list of the available games.  Select “ALAN SHEARER TESTIMONIAL 2006” and then follow the instructions given. This will enable you to purchase YOUR SEAT ONLY which will then be posted out to you.

Through nufc.co.uk

Via the Official Newcastle United club website – www.nufc.co.uk. Season ticket holders should click on the “Tickets & Travel” header on the home page followed by the “Online Ticket Sales” header.  You should then click on the “Click Here To Purchase” link at the bottom of the page. You will then be required to enter your Customer Number and Password before you can proceed. Click on the “Match Tickets” link and this will then display a list of the available games.  Select “ALAN SHEARER TESTIMONIAL 2006” and then follow the instructions given. This will enable you to purchase YOUR SEAT ONLY which will then be posted out to you.

102344[/snapback]

So its just season ticket holders that can buy online? arse.

Anyone know why Alan wanted Celtic for his testimonial? Sure they'll bring a shed load of supporters, was that the reason?

102361[/snapback]

Possibly due to contacts with celtic through the future new Newcastle manager due to be revealed soon?? :icon_lol:

Srry but i beg to deffer...Brayn Adams is a class act

Can anyone explain the reasons for his dislike :icon_lol:

shearer :( testinonial will rock

102453[/snapback]

He's gash

I can only get as far as clicking on the link for the testimonial game and then it tells me that tickets are no longer available for this game. There's no option to buy as a ST holder or anything :icon_lol:

Bryan Adams ffs.  Surely if they are opening SJP up for live gigs they can do better than that pasty faced twat.

102414[/snapback]

Just trying out SJP for live shows before Pink Floyd reform and come back tbh

• 2 weeks later...
One exam to sit in May and i get hit with the one fucking day i did not want, the morning after the match.

106399[/snapback]

Oh that's shite! What are you going to do?

One exam to sit in May and i get hit with the one fucking day i did not want, the morning after the match.

106399[/snapback]

Oh that's shite! What are you going to do?

106704[/snapback]

I have no idea?? ;)

Already had a few offers for my ticket... :jester: