Shearers Testimonial

Scottish Mag

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably be working away so I'm not applying.

106853[/snapback]

Bar job eh? Times are hard.

106927[/snapback]

;) Shuddup shortarse!

106853[/snapback]

Bar job eh? Times are hard.

106927[/snapback]

;) Shuddup shortarse!

106928[/snapback]

Pint of Guiness, bacardi and coke for the lady please. Chop chop Pedro.

Just sorted mine. Quite like this online sales thing. :o (Except for my minor tantrum when I thought it wasn't accepting my card details.. turned out I'd got my expiry date wrong.. oops)

106853[/snapback]

well fookin apply and offer it to loyal toontastic members.

107882[/snapback]

aye, if you can get a couple of tickets, I'd be more than happy to buy them off you!!!!

Just managed to sort two tickets out for me and me dad to go from a mate but forgot to ask the price !! ;)  Anyone know how much ????

107924[/snapback]

25 pound

107927[/snapback]

Cheers :o

As I was walking past SJP I saw about 20 lads huddled outside the box office, presumably queueing for these tickets (can't think what else it could be).

Mad bastards.

109886[/snapback]

poor bastards more like.....it's freezin oot there... :lol:

I tried to order mine online a week or two ago and it was knackered. When they iron out the problems it's gonna be good though - not worth being on the direct debit scheme when they've got something handy like that instead.

Is it just me that is left cold by these testimonials?

Yes, a lot of money will be going to cheriddy but the concept of these games just doesn't appeal to me what-so-ever. I hope, however, that those who are going have a good night though.

Hope Keane plays and he and Shearer get to grips with each other. Now THAT would be worth seeing :lol:

Yes, a lot of money will be going to cheriddy but the concept of these games just doesn't appeal to me what-so-ever. I hope, however, that those who are going have a good night though.

Hope Keane plays and he and Shearer get to grips with each other. Now THAT would be worth seeing :lol:

109971[/snapback]

A testimonial boxing match between Keane and Shearer would be more entertaining like.

I tried to order mine online a week or two ago and it was knackered.  When they iron out the problems it's gonna be good though - not worth being on the direct debit scheme when they've got something handy like that instead.

109967[/snapback]

I'll still stick up for the direct debit scheme. I joined it because I used to forget to apply rather than not be arsed, so the t'internet would make no difference. Except I'd curse myself more for forgetting.

109971[/snapback]

A testimonial boxing match between Keane and Shearer would be more entertaining like.

109977[/snapback]

A Keane and Neil Lennon tag team? There's some entertainment. We could have Emre as Shearers midget wrestling partner!

109971[/snapback]

I liked the old style testimonial where it was played as a bit of a laugh. The problem I've seen from testimonials lately is that they're too competitive. Celtic took Pedro's FAR too seriously. It's a bit of fun ffs!

109971[/snapback]

109977[/snapback]

A Keane and Neil Lennon tag team? There's some entertainment. We could have Emre as Shearers midget wrestling partner!

109984[/snapback]

;) The prospects of this game are getting better by the minute! Where's that queue? ;)