Eddie's RELENTLESSLY Pressing Champions League-bound Mags vs Dean Smith's Soft-Centre Championship-bound Foxes

Gemmill

I feel bad for Leicester because I don't really want them to go down, but they're losing on Monday. Whether Liverpool drop points to Villa or not, we're ending our involvement in any 'race' for top 4 here.

:nufc:

• Like 2

I think Leicester are done for, without black and white goggles on. They look devoid of any real plan in games and don't seem to have enough leadership on the pitch. I think it's a straight finish between Leeds and Everton now. Ironically, as a club I'd be happier seeing Leeds stay up but I much prefer Dyche to Allardyce.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'm slightly worried about our central midfield options but hope we'll have enough of a plan to cope with it if Longstaff and Willock are both out.

Murphy out as well? I guess Anderson is next man up...

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/131803-toon-away/#comments

They are not confident. Quite a few of them just wanting to forfeit the game and get it over with, some wanting to get beat 7-0 to make a point to the players, but none of them expecting anything at all. They're talking as if this game relegates them which I don't think it actually does unless Everton and Leeds both win at the weekend.

Fish is in there and all.

• Haha 3

One of them later on in the thread notes that they've only got 29 tickets left of their 3k allocation and that this is some commitment by their fans. Then another lad comes in and corrects him saying that they gave 2000 back to us as they were unable to shift them :lol: 

So we'll have 1000 miserable Leicester fans cheering their team on. Poor bastards.

• Haha 1

Leicesters best hope is that Liverpool fuck it up at the weekend and we're in party mode.

Given that our midfield is looking light I reckon we go 4231 with Bruno and Miley (or whoever is available) as the midfield two and look to just attack the shit out of them.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Leicesters best hope is that Liverpool fuck it up at the weekend and we're in party mode.

Given that our midfield is looking light I reckon we go 4231 with Bruno and Miley (or whoever is available) as the midfield two and look to just attack the shit out of them.

We're not going to chuck Miley on from the start in a game we need to qualify for the CL,

Anderson will get the nod.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I feel bad for Leicester because I don't really want them to go down, but they're losing on Monday. Whether Liverpool drop points to Villa or not, we're ending our involvement in any 'race' for top 4 here.

:nufc:

Nah fuck 'em. These cunts let Liverpool steamroll them at their almighty King Power stadium.  A win then would have taken them out the bottom three.  If they can't be arsed to put in a shift in front of their home fans then they deserve the tonking they're gonna get a St. James' on Monday.

5-0

sausage-fest.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

8-1

image.jpeg.c5714c6fb1446dfd876dfd601bd4710c.jpeg

8-0 actually. Just played in on FIFA:

Gordon

Isak (pen)

Bruno

Wilson

Isak

Almiron

Joelinton

Almiron 

They had one shot on target (Maddison), easily saved by Pope. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4