Eddie's RELENTLESSLY Pressing Champions League-bound Mags vs Dean Smith's Soft-Centre Championship-bound Foxes

Gemmill

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Fuck me its funny reading that.

They've had some great times recently.  Vardy will stay and leach a wage in the Championship whilst his wife bums him.

He does look like a pegging aficionado. Good shout 🤔👍

• Haha 1

Given that pressing is one of his strengths I wouldn't be surprised to see Gordon start in midfield depending on how Joelinton and Longstaff recover. Either that or Almiron. I know that experiment didn't exactly go well when Bruce was "manager" but a lots changed since then obviously. Gordon probably has a better physical presence though even if Almiron is strong for his size. Ritchie might even get a rare start. The injuries do make me mildly nervous even taking into account how bad Leicester have been. All out attack may be our best option. 

58 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I'll go for a modest 2-0

JESUS, MARY AND JOSEPH AND THE WEEK DONKEY, PLEASE, PLEASE LETS KEEP A CLEAN SHEET!

Not going to happen. Every game Isak and Wilson have started. 0 clean sheets.

Mike Tyson Smile GIF

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Haha 10

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/131803-toon-away/#comments

They are not confident. Quite a few of them just wanting to forfeit the game and get it over with, some wanting to get beat 7-0 to make a point to the players, but none of them expecting anything at all. They're talking as if this game relegates them which I don't think it actually does unless Everton and Leeds both win at the weekend.

Fish is in there and all.

It’s striking that none of them seem to want Maddison or Tielemens to start 

Yes but that seems to be because they think that either player might throw the game to ensure they're playing CL football next year :lol:

Suppose it does have a certain logic to it.

Just now, Rayvin said:

Yes but that seems to be because they think that either player might throw the game to ensure they're playing CL football next year :lol:

Suppose it does have a certain logic to it.

Simple to solve. Dean Smith just has to have a word in his ear.

"Liverpool have come in for you this morning"

• Haha 1

Think this is my fave post so far from the Leicester board:

image.thumb.png.7dc5780628aed6afa1f0ee3f63577655.png

I do feel for them, they can't even really hope for complacency with the stakes as they are.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Think this is my fave post so far from the Leicester board:

image.thumb.png.7dc5780628aed6afa1f0ee3f63577655.png

I do feel for them, they can't even really hope for complacency with the stakes as they are.

They have had an unbelievable run in the last decade, I would be happy with that even with all our filfthy blood money. Also "probably sold out"? Away back to thelower leagues with you. 

• Haha 1

I got the impression that he was a bit concerned everyone was going to think it was job done last night. Which tbf is exactly how I'm viewing it if not the players :lol: He looked agitated by the talk of CL football and I think he's probably really feeling the pressure to keep us on the rails to get over the line. This is new territory for him too I suppose.

• Like 4

Fair play to Luke Edwards for getting Howe giggling with this question: "If I can just take you back to one of your earlier answers, what was that nice feeling that you woke up with this morning?"

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

It’s striking that none of them seem to want Maddison or Tielemens to start 

Well they’re probably going down and those two are definitely leaning this summer even if they stay up. Which probably clouds their judgement a bit. Although I’d tend to agree with them about the latter.