Eddie's RELENTLESSLY Pressing Champions League-bound Mags vs Dean Smith's Soft-Centre Championship-bound Foxes

Gemmill

Longstaff has supposedly been seen in training and has declared himself available for tomorrow night. Take with a large pinch of salt though because it was from one of the ITK's on twitter and I haven't seen another source for it as of yet. 

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 1

Getting excited for this now. Have all day tbh, struggling with work. I can't see anything other than a resounding victory and triumphant procession of Queen Mandy around the pitch. I hope we press on and beat Chelsea on Sunday. FInishing on 75 points would be nothing short of amazing. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Renton said:

Getting excited for this now. Have all day tbh, struggling with work. I can't see anything other than a resounding victory and triumphant procession of Queen Mandy around the pitch. I hope we press on and beat Chelsea on Sunday. FInishing on 75 points would be nothing short of amazing. 

Plus if we do that, we get 3rd.

• Like 2

Feel much better about this than Thursday of course, we should really have more than enough to see this out, get a draw at the very least. Strange things do happen in football so won't really take a sigh of relief till its done and dusted.

I was kinda looking forward to seeing Anderson feature. Haven't seen enough of the lad other than cameos and he could have a role next season with the European fixtures. Getting Longstaff back would be a big boost so I guess we'll see him start alongside Joe and Bruno.

Interesting to see if he starts Isak and Wilson again, I expect he will. What a problem to have. I think last couple of games Wilson has been relatively quite for 80 odd minutes but he's managed to get crucial goals and you can't drop someone like that. But there's also the feeling Isak is wasted down the left and maybe needs to be starting up front regularly as he develops hoepfully into a top class striker. He's got so much about him, needs to playing all the time and let Eddie mould him into the next Henry or whoever. 

28 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

HOw much are they going to talk about City & Arsenal then before the game?

Just got in five minutes ago and one potential relegation/CL clinching game and I haven't heard it mentioned! Fuck me, Sky. It's the game you're actually showing. I guarantee you, if this was Man U or Liverpool with the same thing at stake this wouldn't be occurring talking about yesterdays football. Pathetic yet not unexpected. :lol:

• Like 2