Eddie's RELENTLESSLY Pressing Champions League-bound Mags vs Dean Smith's Soft-Centre Championship-bound Foxes

Gemmill

Brilliant from Pope at the end there, he'd had the square root of fuck all to do all game then does his job when it mattered. A pity couldn't get the win, more than deserved it, but a season in the Champions League will get me over that 🙂 Now I'm off to Google how the seeding works for the group stage...

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

If only Leicester showed some guts earlier :lol: 

aye. We would have opened them up and won instead of drawn. 

Agree with Gemmill. Totally weird tactics. I can understand playing that for 60 minutes or for 90 minutes if it a mid season game, but to not attack until 86 minutes when your PL status is on the line? Bizarre 

• Like 2

It kind of begs the question why Smith waited until the last two games of the season to change his set up in order to try and stop conceding goals. Fair play to Smith and the Leicester players, they worked their bollocks off even if they were very fortunate given how many times we hit the post, their keeper playing well, and our general dominance. 

• Like 2

Unbelievable season, hasn't quite sunk in yet, Champions League next season :nufc:

I was 12 years old and only started getting into nufc and football the last time we played in it. And we got knocked out by Partizan iirc :D 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OTF said:

Owen telling Bruno he played for the club, the desperate sycophantic fat headed bore.

I hope Bruno responded with his high pitched laugh.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Maybe Dean Smith just wanted Leicester to be able to get relegated in front of their own fans.

He had one play, it was to suckerpunch us at the end. I respect the endeavour, he almost got it, wasn't to be.

Who gives a fuck, we're on the way up as Leicester tailspin in flames beneath us.

Man the fucking Champions League though...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

From relegation certainties to Chanpions League in a season and a half. Absolutely fucking unbelievable.

Watching a team playing bruceyball to get a lucky and undeserved point but it wasn’t us this time. Marvellous!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I hope Bruno responded with his high pitched laugh.

He was introduced to Ginola and referred to him as legend. He didn't extend the same respect to Owen when he was introduced to him 😂

• Haha 3

Incidentally lads, now that it's done, when you find yourself looking for something to do over the coming few days, maybe have a read through RAWK's top 4 prediction thread over the course of the season.

It's delightful. Even right to the end they didn't think we were going to manage this :lol: 

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=352755.0

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

He had one play, it was to suckerpunch us at the end. I respect the endeavour, he almost got it, wasn't to be.

aka the Allardyce. Keep them out for 85 minutes and cling on for a scrappy goal from a set piece.

praise be to @Gemmill, bit of a cunt but a reasonable thread starter, I suppose. (ish)

anyway.....

been to munich but only ever driven past the allianz arena, never been to madrid in me life.

these are the two i crave, happy happy days, bring them both on as well as the party in london this weekend (love you @PaddockLad)

have a fucking tremendous rest of the week gentlemen, bollocks to doing any work!  :)

• Haha 9

It’ll be the biggest comedown of all time when the final whistle goals on Sunday. I’ve been buzzing all season. What are we going to do all summer? 

Just now, thebrokendoll said:

praise be to @Gemmill, bit of a cunt but a reasonable thread starter, I suppose. (ish)

anyway.....

been to munich but only ever driven past the allianz arena, never been to madrid in me life.

these are the two i crave, happy happy days, bring them both on as well as the party in london this weekend (love you @PaddockLad)

have a fucking tremendous rest of the week gentlemen, bollocks to doing any work!  :)

I’m going to Dortmund if we draw them