Eddie's RELENTLESSLY Pressing Champions League-bound Mags vs Dean Smith's Soft-Centre Championship-bound Foxes

Gemmill

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

praise be to @Gemmill, bit of a cunt but a reasonable thread starter, I suppose. (ish)

anyway.....

been to munich but only ever driven past the allianz arena, never been to madrid in me life.

these are the two i crave, happy happy days, bring them both on as well as the party in london this weekend (love you @PaddockLad)

have a fucking tremendous rest of the week gentlemen, bollocks to doing any work!  :)

It's a Monday and I'm drinking like it's a Friday,

Love you all lads, this place has made the whole thing all the more fucking amazing. Kudos gents.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

It’ll be the biggest comedown of all time when the final whistle goals on Sunday. I’ve been buzzing all season. What are we going to do all summer? 

Transfer rumours. Apparently, without Ashley, we exist again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

It’ll be the biggest comedown of all time when the final whistle goals on Sunday. I’ve been buzzing all season. What are we going to do all summer? 

We're going to wax lyrical about shitloads of absolutely world class footballers who we have never heard of

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

29 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I hope Bruno responded with his high pitched laugh.

Even better, he paid the full respect it deserved by completely ignoring it.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

Wait so the GIFs are down today? Of all the days to not be able to post sausages? Scandalous :huff: 

where there’s a will, there’s a sausage 

image.gif.a233490a23f963b9da69b0039874cd26.gif

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Incidentally lads, now that it's done, when you find yourself looking for something to do over the coming few days, maybe have a read through RAWK's top 4 prediction thread over the course of the season.

It's delightful. Even right to the end they didn't think we were going to manage this :lol: 

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=352755.0

7mqrii.jpg

• Haha 4