Todd Boehlys Turgid Turtle Heads V Eddie Howe’s Swashbuckling Shithousing Champions League Qualifiers

Holden McGroin

Step aside Gemmill. We need a leader with a clear head to steer us home.

Potential banana skin this one lads. All we need to do is avoid a point deduction to qualify for the champions league.

No mass brawl lads, so I suggest we keep Tindall away from Fun Time Frankie.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Haha 7

• Holden McGroin changed the title to Todd Boehlys Turgid Turtle Heads V Eddie Howe’s Swashbuckling Shithousing Champions League Qualifiers

Don’t be bitter Gemmil. You’re a bit like Jamal Lascelles of the Toontastic board. Good for team morale but ultimately not good enough and will be shipped out for better quality posters like myself. Enjoy Forest Talk forum where I’m sure you’ll do a good job. 

• Haha 12

---------------Dubravka 

Manquillo--Lascelles--Dummett----Lewis

-------Anderson--Longstaff--Targett

-----Murphy------ASM--------Gordon

1-6

tumblr_n1ewjlZl4U1slzhf4o1_500.gif

• Haha 5

On 23/05/2023 at 18:27, Christmas Tree said:

Make him manager for the day or send him on with crutches in injury time :lol: 

Dress him up in Howe's normal match day attire and he'd get away with it on the long shots. Of course it would be a dead giveaway when he runs onto the pitch after we score and starts vigorously slapping the heads of our players.

• Haha 5

On 23/05/2023 at 18:25, Holden McGroin said:

Ritchie is out for season 

And his contract is up also. There's a chance he stays on in some sort of ancillary coaching role, randomly yelling out names in stadium hallways pre and post match and generally screaming enthusiastically during training.

• Haha 3

FB_IMG_1684989488166.thumb.jpg.da234996ac50ca3174a513423267b1c0.jpg

Also, let's not forget that Chelsea wage bill is 2.65+ times ours.

And while this is here Klopp, you might want to revisit what a ceiling is. When Dan Ashworth said there was no ceiling at the club, he was referring to the physical lack of ceiling at Darsley Park.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Good morning girls. You'll be delighted to know my azuma is winging its way to KX as I type. No boats on the Thames for me! 

I'll keep folk updated! 

wow GIF

Good morning girls. You'll be delighted to know my azuma is winging its way to KX as I type. No boats on the Thames for me! 

I'll keep folk updated! 

Thumbs Ok GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 2

I'll keep folk updated! 

Rowan Atkinson slams 'divisive' social media and 'cancel culture' | Daily  Mail Online

• Haha 2