Todd Boehlys Turgid Turtle Heads V Eddie Howe’s Swashbuckling Shithousing Champions League Qualifiers

Holden McGroin

55 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

on a gwr train from slough to paddington.

it's green.

hang on in there for another groovy update. 

Does the train driver have any disabilities? 

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

on a gwr train from slough to paddington.

it's green.

hang on in there for another groovy update. 

Alreet. John Betjeman 

• Haha 2

Don't think we need worry about a weak bench. Result is irrelevant today, especially if Man United win as they likely will.

Get some kids on for a bit in the second half regardless of scoreline.

Be interesting to see how this selection plays from the start. Be class if we beat Chelsea with a second string out but I'm not that arsed.

• Like 2

Allow me to translate. 

"The King addresses all individuals who seek the removal of the boys who have rightfully qualified for the UCL, labeling them as treacherous individuals and displaying a craven nature."

Probably be a defeat, plenty of changes, not much to play for, Chelsea at home trying to make some sort of amends for a joke season. Always think the home team wins on the final game of the season when there's nothing at stake. 

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Probably be a defeat, plenty of changes, not much to play for, Chelsea at home trying to make some sort of amends for a joke season. Always think the home team wins on the final game of the season when there's nothing at stake. 

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Allow me to translate. 

"The King addresses all individuals who seek the removal of the boys who have rightfully qualified for the UCL, labeling them as treacherous individuals and displaying a craven nature."

"Thank you for my time, you've moved onto the next level, myself, I will enjoy playing at the City ground next season #COYR"