Todd Boehlys Turgid Turtle Heads V Eddie Howe’s Swashbuckling Shithousing Champions League Qualifiers

Holden McGroin

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Oh the ownership shite from the commentator.  Fuck all about other ownership though.

Was a half arsed attempt to be controversial, and ridiculous to redirect it back upon Newcastle supporters. Then part way through she changed the focus entirely to how well we've spent combined with how well Howe has done in improving existing players. And finally in the full cartwheel she ended with a comparison to Chelsea's wasteful spending.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

Almiron is fucking killing us today, desperately need to improve on him in the summer imo. 

Someone with two feet would be nice.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

We’re not pressing with anything like our normal intensity, which is understandable given they’re all probably still hungover 

Without Joelinton, Willock and Longers in the middle we don't have the intensity and physicality.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OTF said:

Was a half arsed attempt to be controversial, and ridiculous to redirect it back upon Newcastle supporters. Then part way through she changed the focus entirely to how well we've spent combined with how well Howe has done in improving existing players. And finally in the full cartwheel she ended with a comparison to Chelsea's wasteful spending.

Who the fuck is she?…. 

Maxi player of the half for me. Almiron back to normal and Dubravka looking Sharp.

I’d hook Miggy and get The Murph on. And I’d be tempted not to Bring Bruno back out if his ankle is still fucked. 

Edited by Christmas Tree
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Can't decide if it would be better if Spurs or Villa are preoccupied by Europa Conference. Probably Villa given trajectories of both clubs.

Emery's record in that competition is ridiculous. No way do I want those cunts winning trinkets before us. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Liverpool moaning to PGMOL that the ref cost them a champions league spot in the Villa game, and then dropping points to Southampton anyway ... :lol: 

3-2 down now. :lol: 

• Haha 5