Todd Boehlys Turgid Turtle Heads V Eddie Howe’s Swashbuckling Shithousing Champions League Qualifiers

Holden McGroin

Just now, aimaad22 said:

Bournemouth have just had the one long range shot in the last many minutes. Not even close to bothering Everton here 

They're the worst. Proper friendly, family club shit from them today.

And it's over. The bamps get ANOTHER season stinking up the PL. Putting it straight off before the blue flares come out.

Gemmill has to return as designated match thread starter for the new season. He’s as good at them as he is shite at Everton predictions 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

They're the worst. Proper friendly, family club shit from them today.

And it's over. The bamps get ANOTHER season stinking up the PL. Putting it straight off before the blue flares come out.

I honestly don’t know how you have the nerve to continue posting here.

IMG_9003.jpeg

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Gemmill has to return as designated match thread starter for the new season. He’s as good at them as he is shite at Everton predictions 

It's a good point. McGroin having a worse day than Leicester and Leeds with this little thread stealing manoeuvre.

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

I honestly don’t know how you have the nerve to continue posting here.

IMG_9003.jpeg

67 points as it turns out. A LOT closer than every fucker else on here who said we'd need to be in the 70s. That's the value of proper analysis vs trying to divine the future from the state of your gusset.

As for Everton, half the fucking board agreed they'd go down this season so RAM IT!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

67 points as it turns out. A LOT closer than every fucker else on here who said we'd need to be in the 70s. That's the value of proper analysis vs trying to divine the future from the state of your gusset.

As for Everton, half the fucking board agreed they'd go down this season so RAM IT!

Embarrassed Shame GIF

• Haha 2

I'll not bother searching for everyone that said "Liverpool WILL win all of their remaining games", but there were several. However I will out THE THREADSTEALER HOLDEN MCGROIN as one who did.

Honestly we should ban him right now. Next season's CL qualification depends on it.

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

oooh, I was wrong but not by enough to be considered as really wrong, ergo I was actually right all along .

7 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

James Justin

Wilfred Ndidi

Youri Tielemans
James Maddison

Harvey Barnes

Who else is getting raided?

Your ma’s vag.

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Toonpack said:

oooh, I was wrong but not by enough to be considered as really wrong, ergo I was actually right all along .

You like Status Quo. I've NEVER been that wrong.