Todd Boehlys Turgid Turtle Heads V Eddie Howe’s Swashbuckling Shithousing Champions League Qualifiers

Holden McGroin

Rodgers seems to be the one coming under serious fire from Leicester's fans for what's happened to them. Has his star fallen or was it never up that high anyway? I'm inclined to think the latter.

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Micah Richards on the defensive about Dyche who said some pundits said they were down :lol: it was deffo him the boring beige fake cunt.

I mean he's definitely not beige.

I like Richards tbh. He seems like an alright bloke.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Rodgers seems to be the one coming under serious fire from Leicester's fans for what's happened to them. Has his star fallen or was it never up that high anyway? I'm inclined to think the latter.

I haven’t been following them too closely but they spent fuck all in the summer, lost a top CB and their form seems to have gotten worse since he left.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Thank god 66 points would have been enough

Another of the "Liverpool will win all of their remaining games" crew failing to see they got things a lot more wrong than THE ANALYST.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Another of the "Liverpool will win all of their remaining games" crew failing to see they got things a lot more wrong than THE ANALYST.

The ‘Analyst’. The only analysing you’re doing is sticking a sneaky finger up your balloon knot when watching Adam P videos under the covers.

On 27/04/2023 at 10:13, Gemmill said:

Need some testosterone tests on some posters itt. Seeing monsters under the bed.

Liverpool have had a single run of 6 consecutive games this season where they earned even the points they would need to get to 67 points* (2.17ppg).

Of course it's not impossible that they could win all their remaining games but it's highly improbable based on what we've seen so far from them this season.

Their ppg for the last 6 games (which some of us are filling our nappies about) is 1.83. Keep that going to the end of the season and they'll be on 64 points. We're only 5 points short of that now. Incidentally, 64 points is BELOW the magical 66.

You all need to stand in front of the mirror and repeat 10 times "66 points is all we need".

*this was that run of games for info:

Wolves 3 - 0 Liverpool

Liverpool 2 - 0 Everton

Newcastle 0 - 2 Liverpool

Palace 0 - 0 Liverpool

Liverpool 2 - 0 Wolves

Liverpool 7 - 0 Man United

2.17 ppg average. Their BEST run this season.

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The ‘Analyst’

That reads like GREAT analysis to me and anyone with a brain.

Certainly better than "I've checked my underpants and they are quite clear that Liverpool will win all of their remaining games this season."

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

They're the worst. Proper friendly, family club shit from them today.

And it's over. The bamps get ANOTHER season stinking up the PL. Putting it straight off before the blue flares come out.

• Haha 3