wahey!

Kid Dynamite

cos the schools con you into doing 'generic' degrees like english, history, geography cos 'you can get all sorts of jobs with them!'.

when really you cant and the only thing you can be is a teacher.

Congrats :(  Fed up with the nursing thing then?

102396[/snapback]

yep :icon_lol:

Morale in our dept is pretty rock bottom at the min. most of the canny lasses have left to got to walk in centres, GP surgerys or to become ECPs and im left with the dregs who have about as much personality as my arse hair.

No more nights, weekends and plenty holidays for me now :up:

Congrats :up:  Fed up with the nursing thing then?

102396[/snapback]

yep :(

Morale in our dept is pretty rock bottom at the min. most of the canny lasses have left to got to walk in centres, GP surgerys or to become ECPs and im left with the dregs who have about as much personality as my arse hair.

No more nights, weekends and plenty holidays for me now :D

102397[/snapback]

Oh aye - cos teachings a breeze :up: Just you wait!

Nah, good luck - I know what you mean about the nursing. The most exciting thing I've done tonight is order some new theatre shoes. They are pink mind.... :icon_lol:

im quite concerned that most of the 6th form lasses look about 25 and wear tight low cut tops. . . . and all they do is talk loudly about sex.

and thats just on my pre course observations. whats it gona be like when im a teacher!!!

Congrats :D  Fed up with the nursing thing then?

102396[/snapback]

yep :up:

No more nights, weekends and plenty holidays for me now :yes

102397[/snapback]

Oh aye - cos teachings a breeze :up: Just you wait!

Nah, good luck - I know what you mean about the nursing. The most exciting thing I've done tonight is order some new theatre shoes. They are pink mind.... :icon_lol:

102399[/snapback]

my.oh,my, aint you at work Cat? How come you've time to sit on the net? :(

Congrats :yes  Fed up with the nursing thing then?

102396[/snapback]

No more nights, weekends and plenty holidays for me now ;)

102397[/snapback]

Oh aye - cos teachings a breeze :D Just you wait!

102399[/snapback]

my.oh,my, aint you at work Cat? How come you've time to sit on the net? :up:

102402[/snapback]

I work in theatre so it's only emergencies, caesarians and nasty RTA's. We just sit and wait............... :(

Congrats :yes  Fed up with the nursing thing then?

102396[/snapback]

No more nights, weekends and plenty holidays for me now ;)

102397[/snapback]

Oh aye - cos teachings a breeze :D Just you wait!

102399[/snapback]

my.oh,my, aint you at work Cat? How come you've time to sit on the net? :up:

102402[/snapback]

I work in theatre so it's only emergencies, caesarians and nasty RTA's. We just sit and wait............... :(

102404[/snapback]

Only joking, you might remember I'm a fireman, we've got the net' @ work now, altho' on a busy night shift......cough....splutter... :lol:

Only joking, you might remember I'm a fireman, we've got the net' @ work now, altho' on a busy night shift......cough....splutter... :up:

102406[/snapback]

Aye, I remembered. :( I don't get to kip tho :icon_lol:

Only joking, you might remember I'm a fireman, we've got the net' @ work now, altho' on a busy night shift......cough....splutter... :up:

102406[/snapback]

Aye, I remembered. :up:I don't get to kip tho :(

102407[/snapback]

Shhhh!!....Nice to see you & your side-kick Gemmil are still ruling the roost, :icon_lol:

Back on topic, I always wanted to be a teacher, might still go for it actually.

couple of mates are teachers, say the first year is a nightmare, but after you've got a years worth of lessons sorted you can kind of ease yourself into the rest of the career