Finnan rejects race taunts

MattM4

Lip reading is by no means an exact science even for an expert. No case to answer if you ask me.

102756[/snapback]

Apparently these deafs weren't even at the game. Watched it on TV so shouldnt even be entitled to an opinion. The police should have slung them out on their ears tbh

Edited by manc-mag

Both wrong so far. :icon_lol:

102766[/snapback]

How dare you insinuate that J69 has a small willy tbh.

102775[/snapback]

It's 'above average' and youre 'obsessed' tbh

Lip reading is by no means an exact science even for an expert. No case to answer if you ask me.

102756[/snapback]

Apparently these deafs weren't even at the game. Watched it on TV so shouldnt even be entitled to an opinion. The police should have slung them out on their ears tbh

102773[/snapback]

lol top post on sooo many levels mate.

'deafs' :icon_lol:

102756[/snapback]

102773[/snapback]

:icon_lol: Top bombing tbh

102756[/snapback]

102773[/snapback]

lol top post on sooo many levels mate.

'deafs' :icon_lol:

102777[/snapback]

I just want to jump on the 'deafs' :( bandwagon

It's the people who losing their hearing I can't stand. Fair enough if you're born a deaf.

102788[/snapback]

Too right an all. My taxes are paying for their hearing aids and theyre sat there fucking lip-reading their way through the match and then wasting police time.

I think I'd be reading some different posts had this lip reading been of someone having a verbal at an England player in the Spain/England match.

102837[/snapback]

The monkey noises were clearly audible in that match.

I think I'd be reading some different posts had this lip reading been of someone having a verbal at an England player in the Spain/England match.

102837[/snapback]

102840[/snapback]

Not to this pair of deafs.

102837[/snapback]

Aye, being an English man supporting Newcastle, I'm bound to stick up for an Irish player at Liverpool. Or something.

102837[/snapback]

Aye, being an English man supporting Newcastle, I'm bound to stick up for an Irish player at Liverpool. Or something.

102842[/snapback]

Renton?

102837[/snapback]

102840[/snapback]

102841[/snapback]

:icon_lol: (at Dot Bum)

In all seriousness though, they were spared an absolutely horrendous spectacle. Spains response to it (their opportunity to put things 'right') remains pitiful and disgusting. I for one would love to see a scenario where SWP put Spain out of the World Cup.

102837[/snapback]

102842[/snapback]

Renton?

102844[/snapback]

If I'd said 'bound to slip him a length' :icon_lol:

102837[/snapback]

102840[/snapback]

102841[/snapback]

:icon_lol: (at Dot Bum)

In all seriousness though, they were spared an absolutely horrendous spectacle. Spains response to it (their opportunity to put things 'right') remains pitiful and disgusting. I for one would love to see a scenario where SWP put Spain out of the World Cup.

102845[/snapback]

That would be sweet revenge like.

102837[/snapback]

102842[/snapback]

Renton?

102844[/snapback]

If I'd said 'bound to slip him a length' :icon_lol:

102847[/snapback]

...or 'bound and gagged'