Finnan rejects race taunts

MattM4

I think I'd be reading some different posts had this lip reading been of someone having a verbal at an England player in the Spain/England match.

102837[/snapback]

The monkey noises were clearly audible in that match.

102840[/snapback]

Not to this pair of deafs.

102841[/snapback]

:icon_lol: (at Dot Bum)

In all seriousness though, they were spared an absolutely horrendous spectacle. Spains response to it (their opportunity to put things 'right') remains pitiful and disgusting. I for one would love to see a scenario where SWP put Spain out of the World Cup.

102845[/snapback]

Spain or rather the Spanish FA have been absolute joke. Their fine of 6000 euros (approx.) handed to Real Zaragoza for Zaragoza fans taunting Eto'o is nothing short of ridiculous.

I think I'd be reading some different posts had this lip reading been of someone having a verbal at an England player in the Spain/England match.

102837[/snapback]

The monkey noises were clearly audible in that match.

102840[/snapback]

Not to this pair of deafs.

102841[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

102837[/snapback]

Aye, being an English man supporting Newcastle, I'm bound to stick up for an Irish player at Liverpool. Or something.

102842[/snapback]

'Racism' has a pretty narrow scope for you, Alex.

'Racism' has a pretty narrow scope for you, Alex.

102904[/snapback]

Obviously, he's a card carrying Nazi.

102908[/snapback]

Disgusting having to carry a card! Wouldn't that be an infringement of his civil liberties, or something?

102837[/snapback]

Yeah, we'd be getting, "if this had happened in England he'd be sentenced to death, English clubs would be banned from European competition for 4384 years and fined 34 bizillion quid"...when really f*ck all would have happened...like it won't.

102837[/snapback]

Yeah, we'd be getting, "if this had happened in England he'd be sentenced to death, English clubs would be banned from European competition for 4384 years and fined 34 bizillion quid"...when really f*ck all would have happened...like it won't.

102913[/snapback]

As optimistic as ever, I see.

Hopefully this won't go down as a case of discrimination against deaf people.

I'd have thought the person he allegedly abused would have heard and complained, oddly enough.

102918[/snapback]

Perhaps some people can be sensible and see it as 'heat of the moment' stuff and aren't that bothered? Rather than the PC brigade, who want to tell us how to think and how to react to everything, instead of allowing people to be individuals.

Edited by Howaythelads

what a load of fuss about SFA

102934[/snapback]

Steve Finnan abuse?

102935[/snapback]

nice one.

How about Souness is a F*cking Arse

Both wrong so far. :icon_lol:

102766[/snapback]

How dare you insinuate that J69 has a small willy tbh.

102775[/snapback]

(I really shouldn't say anything here.... ah well.)

He said it looks bigger shaved didn't he?