Pre-Reg Car

Ugly Mackems

What's wrong with Dysons? I bought my wife one for her birthday last year, she was thrilled with it and still is. Some great colours. Can't you get someone to buy you one?

103815[/snapback]

And they say romance is dead.

103915[/snapback]

It was either the Dyson or a new hi-fi system, built from scratch.

103916[/snapback]

Funny you should say that, Gemmill. My SO sometimes buys me some item for the diy hifi, depends what I'm looking for.

Diy is the way to do it Gemmill. You can squander your hard earned on shite sounding stuff from that rip off place in the arcade ( assuming you've progressed past the Dixon's or Curry's stage ) if you like............ :clapping:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny you should say that, Gemmill. My SO sometimes buys me some item for the diy hifi, depends what I'm looking for.

Diy is the way to do it Gemmill. You can squander your hard earned on shite sounding stuff from that rip off place in the arcade ( assuming you've progressed past the Dixon's or Curry's stage ) if you like............ :)

104082[/snapback]

Smooth Operator??? :nufc:

that would explain a fair bit like :clapping: