Last day of worktime posting!

Smooth Operator

Today was my last chance to freely post as I have been doing on here for a few months. Going back to my old job on Monday and it's a job getting any work time internet access without some jobsworth grassing. And lunchtimes are out of the question as i dine with wor lass. So when i next post is anyone's guess (probably first thing Monday morning like :icon_lol: ) until I suss the situation out!

Today was my last chance to freely post as I have been doing on here for a few months. Going back to my old job on Monday and it's a job getting any work time internet access without some jobsworth grassing. And lunchtimes are out of the question as i dine with wor lass. So when i next post is anyone's guess (probably first thing Monday morning like  :( ) until I suss the situation out!

102892[/snapback]

:icon_lol::up:

Today was my last chance to freely post as I have been doing on here for a few months. Going back to my old job on Monday and it's a job getting any work time internet access without some jobsworth grassing. And lunchtimes are out of the question as i dine with wor lass. So when i next post is anyone's guess (probably first thing Monday morning like  :icon_lol: ) until I suss the situation out!

102892[/snapback]

Been good having you around, kidda! Sad loss if you're left completely out in the cold! Fight the power! :up:

(.....can you take Wacky with you tho.....he'll only start his poetry again!) :(

He's turning into a student more and more as each day passes, he was sitting cross-legged the other day reading a broadsheet and wearing a beret last time I saw him!

102895[/snapback]

It was the News of the World, just looks like that when he holds it tbh.

Good luck with the new, old job, I've every faith in you to get yourself fired and be back on here full-time in no time.

What you spending lunch with your lass for if you've got to go back home with her afterwards anyway?

102899[/snapback]

......seriously....I can't imagine the conversation throws up such comedy gerld as 'do you reckon her fanny stinks?'

Today was my last chance to freely post as I have been doing on here for a few months. Going back to my old job on Monday and it's a job getting any work time internet access without some jobsworth grassing. And lunchtimes are out of the question as i dine with wor lass. So when i next post is anyone's guess (probably first thing Monday morning like  :icon_lol: ) until I suss the situation out!

102892[/snapback]

My heart bleeds.

Buy a PC, tight wad!

102892[/snapback]

My heart bleeds.

Buy a PC, tight wad!

102907[/snapback]

While I was thinking similarly, it wasn't put across in such a way. I take it there's no PC then at S-O's abode? Pity- his and Wacky's banter is something I quite look forwards to.

102892[/snapback]

My heart bleeds.

Buy a PC, tight wad!

102907[/snapback]

While I was thinking similarly, it wasn't put across in such a way. I take it there's no PC then at S-O's abode? Pity- his and Wacky's banter is something I quite look forwards to.

102966[/snapback]

Well aye, so do I actually.

But for some unknown reason (I've been told by PM) the bloke apparently detests me so I'm not that fussed tbh.

Anyway, I'll get it in the neck for saying so, but people shouldn't be browsing the web during their working time. Fine during breaks like. The analogy is that if you walked up to a bar ( or any retail outlet ) and the staff ignored you 'cos they were chatting with each other, you'd be pretty pissed off at them not doing their job I reckon. They're there to work, same as anybody else who goes to work.

People who want to do nowt could always try becoming an asylum seeker, or something.......they probably throw in a new PC or MAC with the house and car.

puts tin hat on and walks quickly away.............

People who want to do nowt could always try becoming an asylum seeker, or something.......they probably throw in a new PC or MAC with the house and car.

103029[/snapback]

Aye! and all the cars are made of gold, they eat nothing but Swans and have their own butler called Bartholomew, I know its true me mate told me.

103029[/snapback]

Aye! and all the cars are made of gold, they eat nothing but Swans and have their own butler called Bartholomew, I know its true me mate told me.

103030[/snapback]

Well I've seen them.

:icon_lol:

Today was my last chance to freely post as I have been doing on here for a few months. Going back to my old job on Monday and it's a job getting any work time internet access without some jobsworth grassing. And lunchtimes are out of the question as i dine with wor lass. So when i next post is anyone's guess (probably first thing Monday morning like  :( ) until I suss the situation out!

102892[/snapback]

My heart bleeds.

Buy a PC, tight wad!

102907[/snapback]

102966[/snapback]

Well aye, so do I actually.

But for some unknown reason (I've been told by PM) the bloke apparently detests me so I'm not that fussed tbh.

Anyway, I'll get it in the neck for saying so, but people shouldn't be browsing the web during their working time. Fine during breaks like. The analogy is that if you walked up to a bar ( or any retail outlet ) and the staff ignored you 'cos they were chatting with each other, you'd be pretty pissed off at them not doing their job I reckon. They're there to work, same as anybody else who goes to work.

103029[/snapback]

Me or SMO? :icon_lol:

I can assure you mate I don't detest anyone other than Smooth Operator, the kids a cunt and I'll be glad to see the back of him.

If he was any sort of man he would ask his lass for some of his wages back and buy a laptop, I offered him one the other week £150 and he refused.

Sorry i forgot, I fucking hate Sima :up:

102892[/snapback]

Lonely because I'm not posting through the day now :(

Buy a PC, tight wad!

i dont think this is a good bit of advice to give to a bloke like smooth, after having the displeasure of meeting him in wacky's pad a couple of weeks back i'd definately say if this cunt was allowed to own a pc it would only be a matter of time before he went down the same path as our old friend mr gary glitter !!

Buy a PC, tight wad!

i dont think this is a good bit of advice to give to a bloke like smooth, after having the displeasure of meeting him in wacky's pad a couple of weeks back i'd definately say if this cunt was allowed to own a pc it would only be a matter of time before he went down the same path as our old friend mr gary glitter !!

103065[/snapback]

He reckons his lass moved the other one out because the bairn would use it more at the grannys house, aye, :icon_lol: right oh!

More like his lass knew he would end up on a charge.

Today was my last chance to freely post as I have been doing on here for a few months. Going back to my old job on Monday and it's a job getting any work time internet access without some jobsworth grassing. And lunchtimes are out of the question as i dine with wor lass. So when i next post is anyone's guess (probably first thing Monday morning like  :nufc: ) until I suss the situation out!

102892[/snapback]

My heart bleeds.

Buy a PC, tight wad!

102907[/snapback]

102966[/snapback]

103029[/snapback]

:clapping:

Let me clear that unknown reason up for you mate, it's cos you're a wanker. :) Simple and plain.

PS - Kicked her into touch this lunchtime so i can get on here. I've also joined the library as they offer free internet access! :blush:

Buy a PC, tight wad!

103065[/snapback]

He reckons his lass moved the other one out because the bairn would use it more at the grannys house, aye, :clapping: right oh!

103071[/snapback]

B]displeasure of meeting him in wacky's pad a couple of weeks [/b]

I remember this chance encounter and recall asking Wacky who that junkie, flea-ridden nonce sitting on the sofa was and why hte fuck Wacky had the likes of you in his house! :nufc: Bet he had to peel you of the sofa you were that greasy!

This was an all-round sensible precaution I have to agree, some of the sites you forwared me were the kind that Huntley used to frequent. Sicko!