The Friday night thread !

Jimbo

Staying in with my lass tonight. Gonna have a couple of bottles of wine and watch The Machinist.

8045[/snapback]

Shame, was looking forward to a repeat of pissed up Gol posting away! ;)

Staying in with my lass tonight. Gonna have a couple of bottles of wine and watch The Machinist.

8045[/snapback]

Shame, was looking forward to a repeat of pissed up Gol posting away! B)

8046[/snapback]

Still might happen ;)

Most my mates are on holiday and the girlfriend is out, so i'm just gonna stay in. I'm fucking shattered from a busy week so a few cans of lager and the tele will do us fine ;)

Going out tomorrow so I'm spending tonight fart arsing around modifying my website like a sad nerd. ;)

Sweetleftpeg will be glued to Channel 4 for the next 30mins I bet as a certain Ms Garraway is on 8 out of 10 cats.

Sleeping

8124[/snapback]

How was the trip then?

8125[/snapback]

Good, thanks. :o Very busy though. I've survived on about 4 hrs sleep a night for the last week with a whole hour last night. Lots of churchy stuff involved but caught up with a few old friends that I've not seen for years and feel like I've actually spent the week doing something worthwhile which is nice ;)

Sleeping

8124[/snapback]

How was the trip then?

8125[/snapback]

Good, thanks. :o Very busy though. I've survived on about 4 hrs sleep a night for the last week with a whole hour last night. Lots of churchy stuff involved but caught up with a few old friends that I've not seen for years and feel like I've actually spent the week doing something worthwhile which is nice ;)

8127[/snapback]

Good to hear it was all worthwhile - sounfs like you've had about the same amount of sleep as me - only mines all been down to work :(