House of the Banned - Who's getting banned next?

Taylor27

Guest ZogMeister

Andy your mistaken,them comments you have in your post are for here.Rob W

is ok in my eyes,he isnt one for rubbing ones nose in peeps shortcomings or trivial

mistakes etc.off to boozer will be back after a couple of lager tops k. :)

Edited by ZogMeister

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says you who posted a picture of a door and over emphasised what you were saying lol. puhleeaseee.

105560[/snapback]

Thought you'd appreciate a visual for easier understanding. How about I just type R E A L L Y S L O W T H E N ?

Wouldn't want you to be overwhelmed you know.

Edited by Mags

Well the opinion i have formed now is both boards are trying to see which one can

out do the other,with the wankiest rules etc.this board doesnt have the same problems that N-O does and vice versa,this boards problem IMO,is it comes across as elitest and a lot of the members on here have big opinions of themswelves.brainier/correct grammar/sarcasm i could go on,but its a freeking forum for nufc,not a forum for wannabe professors.so in a nut shell both boards are fucked full fucking stop okayyyyy.

Mags Is that your plastic americian humour trying to squeeze out.

105530[/snapback]

fuckin thick shite...

:) <----there ya go that makes it all ok again.

Guest ZogMeister

Peasepud you really are a fucking gobshite,net,s full of wannabe hard men like you.love the attitude on here of the so called runners of the board.so aggressive.

Guest CrimsonFault
Peasepud you really are a fucking gobshite,net,s full of wannabe hard men like you.love the attitude on here of the so called runners of the board.so aggressive.

105713[/snapback]

If yer don't like it, fuck off to N-O and lick their hoops dry. Cunt.

Guest ZogMeister

Hey Gobby #2,i stated in above post N-O is as bad .anyways who are you to say owt,anyhow your a bigger cunt ,so go suck puds knackers and get an extra 10 quid hahahaha.

Guest CrimsonFault
Hey Gobby #2,i stated in above post N-O is as bad .anyways who are you to say owt,anyhow your a bigger cunt ,so go suck puds knackers and get an extra 10 quid hahahaha.

105723[/snapback]

"WUM"?

Guest ZogMeister

Nope your the WUM,if peeps are shitty with me i am exactly the same back.

ive read some of your posts and you are a WUM youself,bit like 75% of the posters on here.

Guest CrimsonFault

ive  read some of your posts and you are a WUM youself,bit like 75% of the posters on here.

105737[/snapback]

Obsessed.

ive  read some of your posts and you are a WUM youself,bit like 75% of the posters on here.

105737[/snapback]

Obsessed.

105778[/snapback]

:) You've a stalker!!! Want to borrow my steriotypical american gun and deal with it?

Edited by Mags

105713[/snapback]

:)

joke.....thats J O K E ie something said in a funny sort of way to kinda take the piss a bit

you total nob.

here comes the smilie that makes it all ok...

I always put it on to show Im carrying on.....

hmmm not one here?

Peasepud you really are a fucking gobshite

105713[/snapback]

you total nob.

105790[/snapback]

The language over here four-asterisks-ing disgusts me tbh.

Totally inappropriate on a FAMILY MEDIUM like the internet.

Peasepud you really are a fucking gobshite

105713[/snapback]

you total nob.

105790[/snapback]

The language over here four-asterisks-ing disgusts me tbh.

Totally inappropriate on a FAMILY MEDIUM like the internet.

105798[/snapback]

I assume you are taking the piss?

:) "

105817[/snapback]

To be honest some on here do overuse the bad language and it can get annoying when the numptys and Wums use it just for the sake of using it...

105818[/snapback]

I agree and Im a bad offender at the moment but sometimes the numpty posts just get you so .....

on a different note... Andy? Is N-O down? Im gettin a 404 error.

Stupid amounts of punctuation? FFS is textspeak? Might be just me but that house of the banned is looking a bit harsh and rigid and to be quite honest, at the whim of some of the mods. Ah well- to each their own I suppose.

Stupid amounts of punctuation? FFS is textspeak? Might be just me but that house of the banned is looking a bit harsh and rigid and to be quite honest, at the whim of some of the mods. Ah well- to each their own I suppose.

106432[/snapback]

Wouldn't that be net speak? Originating on bulletin boards, or "forums" as we now call them? In use long before text messaging even existed? No? Ok then...

PS Obsessed! ;)

106432[/snapback]

I thought you had a sense of humour Mags? ;)

He was banned for consistently being a moron.