House of the Banned - Who's getting banned next?

Taylor27

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely 'banned' means unable to log in??

(it does on every other forum i've been a member of and I'd suspect that those who are banned from N-O can't log in to browse...)

Surely 'banned' means unable to log in??

(it does on every other forum i've been a member of and I'd suspect that those who are banned from N-O can't log in to browse...)

109768[/snapback]

I'll bow to your superior knowledge, this is the only forum I've ever really used.

Don't really see a problem, if he's not positng then he's realistically sticking to the ban.

its like I said at the time, he shouldnt and frankly couldnt be banned. Instead of pretending though, just come out and admit it.

Ahhh its handy having someone on the "inside" ;)

109773[/snapback]

The sanctimonious cunt was always going to play the martyr tbh. Bet he's fucking gutted all the threads from yesterday have died a death. Probably thought the place would still be in mourning :lol:

its like I said at the time, he shouldnt and frankly couldnt be banned. Instead of pretending though, just come out and admit it.

109773[/snapback]

The sanctimonious cunt was always going to play the martyr tbh. Bet he's fucking gutted all the threads from yesterday have died a death. Probably thought the place would still be in mourning :lol:

109779[/snapback]

He's probably gutted that that the hoax didn't make the news ...In the end there was the world's most important campaign betrayed by a fellow fan...

109773[/snapback]

109779[/snapback]

He'll be steaming at some of the stuff that's been said about him an'all. ;)

Mind Craig, I can't believe you've coaxed me into a false alarm "busting" over there! :icon_lol:

109773[/snapback]

109779[/snapback]

He'll be steaming at some of the stuff that's been said about him an'all. ;)

Mind Craig, I can't believe you've coaxed me into a false alarm "busting" over there! :icon_lol:

109787[/snapback]

Already forgiven them, for they know not what they do.

Some of those bannings are canny harsh:

Charge: Pointless abuse tagged on at the end.

Reality: "Dumbass"

I love the suggestion that had the abuse had some merit, or maybe been more artfully incorporated into the post they might have been more lenient. :lol:

At least osusag hasn't left any room for debate, prick.

109773[/snapback]

109779[/snapback]

Alex! ;)

109773[/snapback]

109779[/snapback]

Alex! ;)

109794[/snapback]

Self righteous cunt then.