House of the Banned - Who's getting banned next?

Taylor27

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely 'banned' means unable to log in??

(it does on every other forum i've been a member of and I'd suspect that those who are banned from N-O can't log in to browse...)

109768[/snapback]

ahem.....

I can confirm that being banned on NO doesn't exempt you from logging in, reading threads, and sending pm's

Edited by LeazesMag

(it does on every other forum i've been a member of and I'd suspect that those who are banned from N-O can't log in to browse...)

109768[/snapback]

ahem.....

I can confirm that being banned on NO doesn't exempt you from logging in, reading threads, and sending pm's

109875[/snapback]

Is correct. I have access to one part of the forum, the writers forum as I need to converse with writers. I can view the board but can't make posts. If they banned my IP then I wouldn't be able to view the board.

Anyway, their loss, your gain Toonastic.

109768[/snapback]

ahem.....

109875[/snapback]

Is correct. I have access to one part of the forum, the writers forum as I need to converse with writers. I can view the board but can't make posts. If they banned my IP then I wouldn't be able to view the board.

109882[/snapback]

BANNED

:lol:

109768[/snapback]

ahem.....

109875[/snapback]

109882[/snapback]

..... and your username is ??

109768[/snapback]

ahem.....

109875[/snapback]

109882[/snapback]

They did it on purpose tbh :lol:

109768[/snapback]

ahem.....

109875[/snapback]

109882[/snapback]

They did it on purpose tbh :lol:

109908[/snapback]

I reckon this is all one big conspiracy to get me over to Toontastic as this forum was dying a death tbh, too perpetual, too snobby.

The Hitzfeld hoax was an elaborate stunt to get me banned from N.O so I would post more on here, in the hope I would take over and become your leader.

I mean, reading some of the NUFC stuff, you could do with some badly constructed, longwinded, kick-ass articles on the Toon to ignite discussion. And furthermore, being a Toon forum legend, you're hoping my ban will bring my thousands of devotees over to here with me, or as N.O refer to this place - "the dark side".

You sir and your fellow co-conspirators are fucking genius'.

This ranks alongside Dunkirk, I expect my flock to follow their leader over to here within days, thus boosting membership and discussion ten-fold.

Pretty soon, you will be able to change that title in the header to "largest Toon forum on the web".

Or maybe... ahh, it's all coming back to me now.

The whole Hitzfeld campaign was set up by me, to get me to here, like in Fight Club.

Wow, I'm a fucking genius.

The whole Hitzfeld campaign was set up by me, to get me to here, like in Fight Club.

109912[/snapback]

So does that mean I dont exist? Im just a figment of your imagination or is it that Lukas really exists with me being the made up one? Is Scottish Mag really scottish then?

do me a favour though, leave most of them over there.

109912[/snapback]

So does that mean I dont exist? Im just a figment of your imagination or is it that Lukas really exists with me being the made up one? Is Scottish Mag really scottish then?

do me a favour though, leave most of them over there.

109914[/snapback]

I obviously created you.

I obviously created you.

109916[/snapback]

aye crafted me in your own image then rubbed oot all the bad bits and mistakes, added a touch of panache and flair and a sprinkle of sexgod before throwing in a more than generous amount of the 'bastard gene' :lol:

I obviously created you.

109916[/snapback]

aye crafted me in your own image then rubbed oot all the bad bits and mistakes, added a touch of panache and flair and a sprinkle of sexgod before throwing in a more than generous amount of the 'bastard gene' :lol:

109926[/snapback]

Didn't he also leave you just that little bit to long in the fertiliser???

I obviously created you.

109916[/snapback]

109926[/snapback]

Also explains why you look a bit like Frankenstein's monster. ;)

Anyone got  30 pieces of silver?????????????????

109970[/snapback]

You're forgetting inflation man Rob :)

109976[/snapback]

A long time since he's experienced it tbh.

Banned until the 29th for calling someone a cock.  Seriously what's the world come to when you can't call someone a cock on the internet? :)

110287[/snapback]

try calling him a fanny next time

Banned until the 29th for calling someone a cock.  Seriously what's the world come to when you can't call someone a cock on the internet? :)

110287[/snapback]

you cock tbh

what I dont understand about the rules are that they have a swear filter which is applied as standard but you can turn off so why ban people for "swearing" when 99% of those on there cant see the bad words anyway?

110287[/snapback]

you cock tbh

what I dont understand about the rules are that they have a swear filter which is applied as standard but you can turn off so why ban people for "swearing" when 99% of those on there cant see the bad words anyway?

110306[/snapback]

in my defence the "cock" in question was defending ameobi. a bannable crime if ever i saw one. but its me who gets the ban. cocks

Anyone got  30 pieces of silver?????????????????

109970[/snapback]

You're forgetting inflation man Rob :)

109976[/snapback]

If it was good enough for my mate its good enough for me................