Jose Mourinho

Gemmill

The bloke is a fucking arsehole. The smug look on his face there on MOTD as Bryan Robson went looking for him down the tunnel because Chelsea decided they'd like a 20 minute break at halftime.

I don't like Chelsea anyway, but Mourinho is a total wanker IMO.

Rant suspended. :clapping:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drogba wants his fucking knackers lobbing off for that dive like - what the fuck, the bloke went down like he'd been shot!

Finding it hard to understand why they're (Bryan Robson including) suggesting Robben's sending off was harsh. He went in with two feet off the deck, straight forward red card IMO!

Let him :clapping:

Actually I think he'll agree with the most of it, he might reckon that Wallwork should have walked as well but I reckon that wasn't as bad as it was only one footed...

Something has to be done about players hounding the ref though...

Drogba wants his fucking knackers lobbing off for that dive like - what the fuck, the bloke went down like he'd been shot!

Finding it hard to understand why they're (Bryan Robson including) suggesting Robben's sending off was harsh. He went in with two feet off the deck, straight forward red card IMO!

103198[/snapback]

Went in one footed, minimal contact.

Yellow card.

I watched the game with 3 man united fans, 2 arsenal fans and a liverpool fan. Not one of them thought it was worthy of a red card.

Mourinho is a wanker like. Much like Wenger and Ferguson.

Let him :nufc:

Actually I think he'll agree with the most of it, he might reckon that Wallwork should have walked as well but I reckon that wasn't as bad as it was only one footed...

Something has to be done about players hounding the ref though...

103201[/snapback]

Yep, he should. One foot or not, still worthy of a red, was a more dangerous tackle.

However, clearly nobody hates West Brom on here :clapping:

i would have sent him off like, he sort of jumped in to the tackle rather than sliding accross the ground

if Robson had got near Mourinho there was only gonna be one winner in that fight

i wanted WBA to equalise, just to see Robsons reaction

just watched the highlights on Goals on Sunday.

Robbens was as two footed as they come, he actually leaps into it, contact was only with one foot but it doesnt mean it wasnt a two footed challenge. Wallworks was a 50/50 ball that both he and Makelele where stretching for and Makelele got to just before Wallwork, Wallworks momentum takes him through Makelele. Yellow was fair, bad challenge rather than dangerous.

Drogba was a fkn disgrace, he actually kicks the West Brom player as his foot follows through after passing it. Its about time FA started using TV evidence for this shit like they do for other things.

Three words describe mourinho, "no fucking class".

I never thought I'd find anyone I disliked more than Ferguson, but that cunt takes the piss. Absolutely grade A wanker. Robson should have kicked him in the cunt, as its blatantly obvious he has no balls.

When Mourinho first came here he was great, he's started turning into a wanker now though which is a shame as the three leading managers now are a bunch of pricks.

The players hounding refs and any similar dissent could be stopped in weeks if the refs did what they are perfectly entitled to do. And that is book and send off players when they do it. The refs have the option but are too gutless oir too stupid to do it so i have no sympathy for the idiots whatsoever, though the players behaviour is also embarassing.

As for the decisions, the Robben one is a blatant red which the ref got spot on. He jumped in two footed and dangerously and the intent was to do some damage, the fact that his feet were quite far apart and missed doing any real damage is irrelivent, it was a clear red.

The West Brom one is tougher to call, it was a bad tackle and could have got a red, and i may well have said red, but i think most refs would give a yellow for that.

When Mourinho first came here he was great, he's started turning into a wanker now though which is a shame as the three leading managers now are a bunch of pricks.

The players hounding refs and any similar dissent could be stopped in weeks if the refs did what they are perfectly entitled to do. And that is book and send off players when they do it. The refs have the option but are too gutless oir too stupid to do it so i have no sympathy for the idiots whatsoever, though the players behaviour is also embarassing.

As for the decisions, the Robben one is a blatant red which the ref got spot on. He jumped in two footed and dangerously and the intent was to do some damage, the fact that his feet were quite far apart and missed doing any real damage is irrelivent, it was a clear red.

The West Brom one is tougher to call, it was a bad tackle and could have got a red, and i may well have said red, but i think most refs would give a yellow for that.

103307[/snapback]

Agreed, the joke is now wearing a bit thin with Mourinho now, he is showing a distinct lack of class, and is now looking like a grade A tosser.

I hope he fucks off to Real Madrid sometime soon.

Would you hate him if he were our manager then?

Don't you think he's detracting a lot of attention away from his team and taking the pressure off them?

103323[/snapback]

I dont hate him now, i just think he's becoming as annoying as Fergie and Wenger when he used to be in a different class to them.

If he was our manager and we were successful i wouldn't care how annoying he was, but also that wouldn't mean i neccesarilly liked him. You don't have to like your manager/players as people long as they do the business in football terms.

103323[/snapback]

Of course we wouldn't, the bloke is a cunt but he's a good manager, if we won things under him I could accept his arrogance.

However, he isn't our manager, my team isn't improving under him (although Chelsea are, so it's obvious why you like him :clapping: ) so I do hate him.

I should add I don't hate him because he manages Chelsea, before there's any talk of anti-blue tinted specs. I hate him because he's a cockend.

103323[/snapback]

Of course we wouldn't, the bloke is a cunt but he's a good manager, if we won things under him I could accept his arrogance.

However, he isn't our manager, my team isn't improving under him (although Chelsea are, so it's obvious why you like him :clapping: ) so I do hate him.

I should add I don't hate him because he manages Chelsea, before there's any talk of anti-blue tinted specs. I hate him because he's a cockend.

103386[/snapback]

Agreed.

Well, both teams have been charged for intimidating the referee and Chelsea have been charged for delaying the start of the second half.

Excellent news, what was badly needed.

103419[/snapback]

Oooh a potential fine, that will have Mourinho shitting his pants. :clapping:

Well, both teams have been charged for intimidating the referee and Chelsea have been charged for delaying the start of the second half.

Excellent news, what was badly needed.

103419[/snapback]

Oooh a potential fine, that will have Mourinho shitting his pants. :nufc:

103437[/snapback]

:clapping: Hopefully a fairly long touchline ban will be on the cards.