Jose Mourinho

Gemmill

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Juventus struggled and Villareal look sheeite. Liverpool and Arsenal have to be clapping their hands, they're in with a good shout I reckon.

104335[/snapback]

Aye, they'll be gutted about the late Juve goal though.

Jose's right. Chelsea completely dominated that match didn't they?

Or is he saying that according to the team on paper?

Because in that case, Barca are definitely better...

104275[/snapback]

i couildnt believe it when he said this, Barcalona were on top nearly all the second game and half of the first, the best team wernt through, just like we will when we beat the gits in the fa cup.

"Barcelona is a great team...but they cannot beat us 11 against 11!" - Jose M  :)  ;)  :D

104281[/snapback]

Factually correct, although probably bollocks.

Thought Chelsea's best players last night were the two centre backs, which just goes to show something. Drogba, Duff and Robben were absolute shite.

We need to sign Eidur G :icon_lol:

"Barcelona is a great team...but they cannot beat us 11 against 11!" - Jose M  :)  ;)  :D

104281[/snapback]

Thought Chelsea's best players last night were the two centre backs, which just goes to show something. Drogba, Duff and Robben were absolute shite.

104573[/snapback]

I agree. Eidur would be a massive signing. I think he would fit in perfect alongside or just behind Owen with his great link-up play and vision.

But he wouldn’t come cheap…£8m-£10m is my guess

Edited by janu

104281[/snapback]

104573[/snapback]

I agree. Eidur would be a massive signing. I think he would fit in perfect alongside or just behind Owen with his great link-up play and vision.

But he wouldn’t come cheap…£8m-£10m is my guess

105005[/snapback]

And the rest. In my opinion one of the most underated footballers in the league. Doesn't get half the credit he deserves