So much for a night out

peasepud

Was meant to be meeting the lads for a few beers after the game, so after a couple fo drinks with you lot in the Trent I headed down to meet them only to find nobody was there and a missing text telling me they were still at the Bull in Four Lane Ends.

Couldnt be arsed to go over so ended up sitting at home with a steak sandwich, t'internet and CSI. Now its an early night for me.

Top night!

:clapping:

Well I pulled off an AMAZING save. :nufc:

Bloke deked the puck round me and had an open goal. He tries to slide it home but I reach around and lay my stick across the goal so the puck doesn't go in. :)

I'm tellin ya, NHL looms :clapping:

Well I pulled off an AMAZING save.  :nufc:

Bloke deked the puck round me and had an open goal. He tries to slide it home but I reach around and lay my stick across the goal so the puck doesn't go in.  :blush:

I'm tellin ya, NHL looms  :clapping:

103243[/snapback]

sticks? pucks? Does not compute.

:)

Well I pulled off an AMAZING save.  :nufc:

Bloke deked the puck round me and had an open goal. He tries to slide it home but I reach around and lay my stick across the goal so the puck doesn't go in.  :blush:

I'm tellin ya, NHL looms  :clapping:

103243[/snapback]

sticks? pucks? Does not compute.

:)

103262[/snapback]

http://colorado-avalanche-autographs.com/i...great-save2.gif

I did a save like that. :blush:

I think i was the last one to leave the trent like (around 10 ish or 11 ish) but can anyone remember that bloke who fell asleep on pete's shoulder  :nufc:

103275[/snapback]

I'll bet he's suffering for it today :clapping:

Was slumming it in consett last night. Took til an hour ago before I stopped feeling sick.

103300[/snapback]

Ah, Costa Del Consett on a Saturday night...

Can't beat it man! :clapping:

Was supposed to be playing five-a-side Saturday afternoon, but it got cancelled.

Went to the Hotspur, Bulls Heads, The Forth then home to get dumped by the lass.

103581[/snapback]

Ouch. Sorry to hear that mate :clapping:

Was supposed to be playing five-a-side Saturday afternoon, but it got cancelled.

Went to the Hotspur, Bulls Heads, The Forth then home to get dumped by the lass.

103581[/snapback]

Ouch. Sorry to hear that mate :clapping:

103582[/snapback]

Cheers, not sure how I feel about it at the moment. Totally confused. Went from having my life fairly sorted out last Thursday to it being in the toilet when I woke up on Sunday, with first work going shite on Friday then that on Saturday. Totally out of the blue.