Good Times

Gemmill

Why can't we just forget about that prick he was shite and how long did it take to make that video as we had played shite under him and I also noticed all of the goals were from before the clearout when we were in europe.

But Roeder and Shearer can stay for me we could definatly go places with them two they rock :clapping::nufc::):blush: :blush: :lol:

Why can't we just forget about that prick he was shite and how long did it take to make that video as we had played shite under him and I also noticed all of the goals were from before the clearout when we were in europe.

103235[/snapback]

that's coz Pedro made it in December '04 IIRC.

103235[/snapback]

That man was the best thing that ever happened to me. You take that back! :clapping:

103235[/snapback]

That man was the best thing that ever happened to me. You take that back! :nufc:

103263[/snapback]

OK sorry :clapping: