Shearers Replacement - found!

Ugly Mackems

12 goals from 19 appearances, numerous assists and wreaks havoc in the last third of the field.

Fantastic footballer.

It would be difficult for me to think how stupid a person would need to be to not want Craig Bellamy back in a Black and White shirt.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 goals from 19 appearances, numerous assists and wreaks havoc in the last third of the field.

Fantastic footballer.

It would be difficult for me to think how stupid a person would need to be to not want Craig Bellamy back in a Black and White shirt.

103366[/snapback]

Well you better start getting some practice in 'cos there's a bloody load of nobs on here who won't want him back. They think he's shite ye knaa. Their hero Souness told them so.

Fantastic footballer.

103366[/snapback]

there are some around apparently

Fantastic footballer.

103366[/snapback]

You're talking complete bollocks to be honest. Souness categorically told us all that Bellamy only gets 9 goals a season, so he can't possibly have scored 12.

And you're also probably making up all the assists and wreaking havoc stuff because we all know that Bellamy was just a cancer who destroys football clubs and nothing else!

Its embarassing that because of one fuckwitt manager we lost Bellamy, that we lost him for a joke of a fee and tha we lost him right when we seriously need strikers.

Still, he sorted out the dressing room didn't he :clapping:

Fantastic footballer.

103366[/snapback]

You're talking complete bollocks to be honest. Souness categorically told us all that Bellamy only gets 9 goals a season, so he can't possibly have scored 12.

And you're also probably making up all the assists and wreaking havoc stuff because we all know that Bellamy was just a cancer who destroys football clubs and nothing else!

Its embarassing that because of one fuckwitt manager we lost Bellamy, that we lost him for a joke of a fee and tha we lost him right when we seriously need strikers.

Still, he sorted out the dressing room didn't he :clapping:

103373[/snapback]

That's a good summation of Souness.

Should give people pause for thought, doubt it will though.

Wasn't he quaoted this morning saying blackburn aren't big enough for him and he is leaving at the end of the season?

103376[/snapback]

Well he has to improove his reputation, man. There are people around who think he's shit because only Blackburn came in for him.

He is just what we need all you have to do is look at some of the goals he scored for us and how he fitted in although could be a completely different picture with out Shearer as Owen and Bellars might be well pants to say the least :clapping:

Fantastic footballer.

103366[/snapback]

Well you better start getting some practice in 'cos there's a bloody load of nobs on here who won't want him back. They think he's shite ye knaa. Their hero Souness told them so.

103367[/snapback]

Theres also a nob (as you put it) called Shearer who really doesnt want him back here.

Fantastic footballer.

103366[/snapback]

103367[/snapback]

Theres also a nob (as you put it) called Shearer who really doesnt want him back here.

103388[/snapback]

Clearly a numpty or a nobjockey ( as you put it ).

Fantastic footballer.

103366[/snapback]

103367[/snapback]

103388[/snapback]

But that 'nobs' career can now be counted in weeks and days whereas the best player we had at the Club had 7/8 years left in him.

Why can't folk just for one moment think of NUFC WITHOUT Alan Shearer?

Fantastic footballer.

103366[/snapback]

103367[/snapback]

103388[/snapback]

But that 'nobs' career can now be counted in weeks and days whereas the best player we had at the Club had 7/8 years left in him.

103392[/snapback]

Sooner the better tbh. Far too much influence.

Edited by Howaythelads

I can't think of anyone who said Bellamy was shit - not as good as he (or his fan club) seem to think yes but certainly not shit.

I don't think a return is possible while FS/Shearer ae involved so I don't see the point in mentioning him.

In the summer I'd have loved to have seen us sign Andy Cole but that also was never going to happen for similar reasons.

103392[/snapback]

Fair point but the best player at the club was and still is Shay Given - one of those who was pissed off by Bellamy's antics.

(I know thats hearsay but no more so than other "evidence" quoted as fact by people)

103392[/snapback]

Fair point but the best player at the club was and still is Shay Given - one of those who was pissed off by Bellamy's antics.

(I know thats hearsay but no more so than other "evidence" quoted as fact by people)

103402[/snapback]

Don't forget about the fat controller, do you really think he'd take him back?

I can't think of anyone who said Bellamy was shit - not as good as he (or his fan club) seem to think yes but certainly not shit.

Well I can't be bothered to search the archives, but plenty of people suddenly believed Bellamy was shit.

I don't think a return is possible while FS/Shearer ae involved so I don't see the point in mentioning him.

When he was at Celtic, and before a firm offer was made, FS was quoted as saying whether Bellamy played for us again was down to the manager. That's how it should be anarl. FS won't veto it and it should have nowt to do with Shearer. If it has, then as I say, the sooner he fúcks off the better.

Edited by Howaythelads

103392[/snapback]

103402[/snapback]

Over a period of about 18 months leading upto the departure of Bellamy, I'd say the best player at the club was Bellamy, followed by the likes of Woodgate, Robert, Speed, Solano and Shearer ( at that time ). Then Given.

Shearer dedicating the record breaking goal to Souness just shows how out of touch he is with the the rank and file. It made me puke to hear him say it.

"I'd like to thank Graeme Souness" said the great one. What for though? Turning us into a rabble of shite? For being the only manager in the last 3 to not try and sell him? For being given the chance to extend his contract - to get THAT record? (8 goals took him 6 months! )

Shearer dedicating the record breaking goal to Souness just shows how out of touch he is with the the rank and file. It made me puke to hear him say it.

"I'd like to thank Graeme Souness" said the great one. What for though? Turning us into a rabble of shite? For being the only manager in the last 3 to not try and sell him? For being given the chance to extend his contract - to get THAT record? (8 goals took him 6 months! )

103411[/snapback]

Aye, it was put before the better interests of the club.

As I've said before, there's no room for sentiment. When it does creep in, the club goes backward.

When he was at Celtic, and before a firm offer was made, FS was quoted as saying whether Bellamy played for us again was down to the manager. That's how it should be anarl. FS won't veto it and it should have nowt to do with Shearer. If it has, then as I say, the sooner he fúcks off the better.

103405[/snapback]

Fair point again - I just feel that seeing it as a simple "the new manager wants him" and everythings rosy is a bit naive. Thats allowing for Shearer having left as well.

103405[/snapback]

Fair point again - I just feel that seeing it as a simple "the new manager wants him" and everythings rosy is a bit naive. Thats allowing for Shearer having left as well.

103417[/snapback]

It's from N-O, but it's how I heard it as well.........

Bellamy Interview

Am I to assume then HTL that if Fat Fred comes out and says he doesnt want Bellamy back then you'll proclaim Fred as a nob and the worst chairman ever? should be a bit of a backtrack like.

In fact wont that pickle your brain? Fred or Bellers, Fred or Bellers, daddy or chips?