Shearers Replacement - found!

Ugly Mackems

Am I to assume then HTL that if Fat Fred comes out and says he doesnt want Bellamy back then you'll proclaim Fred as a nob and the worst chairman ever? should be a bit of a backtrack like.

In fact wont that pickle your brain? Fred or Bellers, Fred or Bellers, daddy or chips?

103426[/snapback]

Hypothetically, Fred would say he was big enough to forgive and forget if apologies where issued all round. Was that not his stance regardless?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this place gets more like NO everyday OMG!

I know a lot of them migrated here when their board went down but its back up now!!!!!

103371[/snapback]

Err, aye. What's that got to do with this thread?

103372[/snapback]

The fact that we did this topic to death last year with 3 new threads a day about bellamy. Hes not coming back, ever! deal with it! shearer wouldnt have him back and i doubt that freddy would either. Theres plenty of players who could score as many goals as he does!

Am I to assume then HTL that if Fat Fred comes out and says he doesnt want Bellamy back then you'll proclaim Fred as a nob and the worst chairman ever? should be a bit of a backtrack like.

In fact wont that pickle your brain? Fred or Bellers, Fred or Bellers, daddy or chips?

103426[/snapback]

Pickle my brain? What are you on about now? What a stupid comment tbh.

What's best for the club mate, as I always want. The day it's best for the club that Fred goes then I'll be all for it.

103426[/snapback]

Hypothetically, Fred would say he was big enough to forgive and forget if apologies where issued all round. Was that not his stance regardless?

103429[/snapback]

Aye, PP doesn't seem to understand it though. And he babbles on about pickled brains. :clapping:

103426[/snapback]

Pickle my brain? What are you on about now? What a stupid comment tbh.

What's best for the club mate, as I always want. The day it's best for the club that Fred goes then I'll be all for it.

103447[/snapback]

Im saying it would pickle your brain because you seem to think that neither Bellamy or Fred can do no wrong (its not difficult to understand grandad :clapping:), I know you think that by keep bleating on about how you're right and everyone else is a nob to disagree then you think that one day they'll listen and bring back Bellers to a huge heroes welcome, there'll be tickertape parades and we'll all have street parties, just like we did for queenies jubilee. You see, I think Bellamys a good player and would benefit our team on the pitch but I also see you going on and on and on about him and think if any other manager had been the one to sell him then you'd not have opened your mouth.

Well its not going to happen but it would be nice for once to see the likes of yourself actually accept a post in the way its meant not come back with the usual "what a stupid comment", or the other bollocks you use to reply when someone disagrees with you.

I'll make it as straightforward as possible for you.

Choice:

Craig (lets have a wank hes scored another goal and I can use it against Souness) Bellamy

or

Fred (lets have a wank hes not said anything silly for a while) Shepherd.

Which would it be?

Oh and I'd prefer that you didnt spout the shite of "whatevers best for the club" because a year ago what this club needed was for everyone to get behind the team and manager, most people did it but you sure as hell didnt. So dont ever give us the whole "Im the perfect soopafan" shite.

[/rant]

Is it worth pointing out that Craig Bellamy will NEVER play for NUFC again, in an attempt to nip this one in the bud, or are we destined for 50 pages of going over the same subject AGAIN?

I don't think anyone argued that he wasn't a good footballer, he was and still is an excellent forward. He is, however, a bit of a tit, and when we bought Owen as a replacement I was delighted, one of the first times NUFC have sold a good player but actually replaced him with someone better.

I don't think anyone argued that he wasn't a good footballer, he was and still is an excellent forward. He is, however, a bit of a tit, and when we bought Owen as a replacement I was delighted, one of the first times NUFC have sold a good player but actually replaced him with someone better.

103462[/snapback]

Spot on. :nufc::)

Souness and Bellamy are gone.....lets call it evens and carry on enjoying our change in fortune....

*looks at upcoming fixtures*

*scritches* :clapping:

GREAT © to see the Three Stooges back on top form :clapping:

103464[/snapback]

Nice to see most boring twat on any message board back.

Good weekend Alex?

103467[/snapback]

That's exactly what I said when Cobh got banned :nufc:

103462[/snapback]

Well, thats if your stupid enough to think Owen is there to replace Bellamy. In reality it was Shearer who offered little or no value hence Owen being bought. So a good purchase to bring him in before, not when, the great one retires.

Says a lot about a certain three posters when following another excellent home win under Roeder all they can go on about is Bellamy.

103464[/snapback]

Good weekend Alex?

103467[/snapback]

103468[/snapback]

Why do you use smileys? Does it make, or do you think it makes, something not remotely funny, funny?

Always wondered!

103462[/snapback]

Well, thats if your stupid enough to think Owen is there to replace Bellamy. In reality it was Shearer who offered little or no value hence Owen being bought. So a good purchase to bring him in before, not when, the great one retires.

103469[/snapback]

If Owen was bought to replace Shearer how come you're advocating buying Bellamy to replace Shearer at the beginning of this thread? Contradicting yourself tbh.

103464[/snapback]

Good weekend Alex?

103467[/snapback]

103468[/snapback]

Why do you use smileys? Does it make, or do you think it makes, something not remotely funny, funny?

Always wondered!

103473[/snapback]

:)

103464[/snapback]

Good weekend Alex?

103467[/snapback]

103468[/snapback]

Always wondered!

103473[/snapback]

:blush:

103476[/snapback]

:blush::lol::)

103462[/snapback]

103469[/snapback]

If Owen was bought to replace Shearer how come you're advocating buying Bellamy to replace Shearer at the beginning of this thread? Contradicting yourself tbh.

103475[/snapback]

Because Bellamy would perfectly compliment and IMPROVE what we already have.

The criterea for good buying - is he better than what we've already got?

103462[/snapback]

103469[/snapback]

103475[/snapback]

103478[/snapback]

So Bellamy would in fact be a replacement for Bellamy?

103462[/snapback]

103469[/snapback]

103475[/snapback]

103478[/snapback]

103479[/snapback]

Only if we buy him off Blackburn then sell him back to Blackburn immediately. (Hopefully for a small profit)

103462[/snapback]

103469[/snapback]

103475[/snapback]

103478[/snapback]

103479[/snapback]

Only if we buy him off Blackburn then sell him back to Blackburn immediately. (Hopefully for a small profit)

103480[/snapback]

But Owen is Shearer's replacement, right?

103462[/snapback]

103469[/snapback]

If Bellamy had still been at the club when Owen was bought then chances are he'd have been away anyway, if the dummy spitting 'I'm going to have to consider my position if he comes here' incident after the Rooney bid is anything to go by.

103462[/snapback]

103469[/snapback]

If Bellamy had still been at the club when Owen was bought then chances are he'd have been away anyway, if the dummy spitting 'I'm going to have to consider my position if he comes here' incident after the Rooney bid is anything to go by.

103482[/snapback]

Or we could've allowed Shearer to go gracefully.