BLACK CATS SACK McCARTHY

khay

Currently manager of Harchester United - a class act imo.

103635[/snapback]

Star Trek and Dream Team? You should have your television license revoked tbh.

Currently manager of Harchester United - a class act imo.

103635[/snapback]

Star Trek and Dream Team? You should have your television license revoked tbh.

103636[/snapback]

:clapping:

Well you shouldn't need it to watch Sky One.

FOR THE LAST TIME THOUGH - I DON'T WATCH STAR TREK!

And it the missus that watches Dream Team.

Latest betting on mackems job. Reid at 14/1 must be the worst bet of all time. Let's hope this list doesn't give Shepherd any bright ideas. :clapping:

McLeish 3/1

Ball 4/1

Newell 7/1

Gregory 8/1

Reid 14/1

Dowie 16/1

Latest betting on mackems job.  Reid at 14/1 must be the worst bet of all time.  Let's hope this list doesn't give Shepherd any bright ideas. :clapping:

McLeish 3/1

Ball 4/1

Newell 7/1

Gregory 8/1

Reid 14/1

Dowie 16/1

103642[/snapback]

It's probably a copy of Shepherd's shortlist tbh. They're all British as well :nufc:

PLEASE let it be John Gregory. :clapping:

He can sing to them for his half time team talk. 'Right lads, I've got a little ditty here about how we're going to turn this round. And it goes a little something...like this..

'Weeeeeeeeeeellll..Henry's tearing us apart...

Nyron you're playing like a tart..etc

O'Neill's connection with Sunderland is that his great hero as a kid was Charlie Hurley and so when he played for the Mackems O'Neill "supported" them.

Pretty tenuous in reality but you never know.

O'Neill's connection with Sunderland is that his great hero as a kid was Charlie Hurley and so when he played for the Mackems O'Neill "supported" them.

103743[/snapback]

Obiously not tenuous enough as alot of Mackems believe he's nailed on by the looks of it. I'm sticking by my prediction of Ian Holloway.

103743[/snapback]

Obiously not tenuous enough as alot of Mackems believe he's nailed on by the looks of it. I'm sticking by my prediction of Ian Holloway.

103749[/snapback]

Makem straw clutching the whole O'Neil thing. When he first started being linked with us he said he wasn't really a sunderland fan just liked them because of Charlie Hurley. The makems are making him sound like he was born in Red House.

Anyway, as those bastids on the SMB put it after Souness's dismissal; 'Come in Agent McCarthy, your work is done.'  :clapping:

103555[/snapback]

I'll never forgive agent McCarthy for fucking up so badly last year.

103558[/snapback]

Shirley it was worth them getting promoted just to see them completely humiliated again in the prem?

Anyway, as those bastids on the SMB put it after Souness's dismissal; 'Come in Agent McCarthy, your work is done.'  :clapping:

103555[/snapback]

I'll never forgive agent McCarthy for fucking up so badly last year.

103558[/snapback]

Shirley it was worth them getting promoted just to see them completely humiliated again in the prem?

103777[/snapback]

Exactly, give them a ray of optimism and then destroy it spectacularly. I get on quite well with the SMB lot, but I remember the end of last season and during the summer when they predicted what they were going to do to us and where they were going to finish. Maaaaaaaaaarvelous. :nufc:

NOW bookies bet365 make Alex McLeish the 4/1 favourite to take charge at the Stadium of Light. Fellow Scots Billy Davies is a 14/1 shot, George Graham is 16/1, while Craig Levein and former Newcastle United and Rangers gaffer Graeme Souness are 20/1 outsiders.

Wouldn't surprise me tbh. :clapping:

NOW bookies bet365 make Alex McLeish the 4/1 favourite to take charge at the Stadium of Light. Fellow Scots Billy Davies is a 14/1 shot, George Graham is 16/1, while Craig Levein and former Newcastle United and Rangers gaffer Graeme Souness are 20/1 outsiders.

Wouldn't surprise me tbh. :clapping:

104034[/snapback]

That really would be too good to be true. Would never happen in a million years, Murray would be lynched.